WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
all this crying, and analyzing another man on an anonymous internet forum, because you can't handle being told the truth about why progressives aren't respected :laff:

i hope your lack of self awareness continues. i don't want you fukking purple haired bozos anywhere near Democrat party leadership, and it doesn't look like there's any danger of that happening :banderas:
speaking of :ohhh:, why is a british poster trying to lecture americans about palestine, when britain is the literal reason that israel fukking exists?

you...have personally apologized to palestinians for that, right? since it's all your fault?
Have you apologized to this board for slavery?:ohhh:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
speaking of :ohhh:, why is a british poster trying to lecture americans about palestine, when britain is the literal reason that israel fukking exists?

you...have personally apologized to palestinians for that, right? since it's all your fault?
"Ive never met a white person that has an issue with so many sub groups but is cool with black people, but as long as you vote for Kamala you have more worth than others with your line of thinking. "

Going forward this is my standard response to anything you post. It really is a profound statement from @Smoking With Cigarettes

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
If Kamala was going to kowtow to the right wing of the party why did she pick Walz? Why is her economic platform center left? Why has everything she done so far been from a center left perspective?

You’re confusing sweet talking never trumpers with how she’s going to actually govern.
I don't think the shift is so simple as "Oh, Kamala is right wing now!". I don't think the traditional right-left spectrum applies as much anymore. I think what's happened is they're using the cover of the broad anti-Trump sentiment to redefine and reshape the coalitions that the party is made of. They've moved "right" towards Republican rhetoric on immigration, crime and foreign policy, but are staying "populist-left" on economics. They've capitulated to the right on being anti-woke and jettisoned the intersectional leftist appeals to justice and fixing historical, systemic, social problems. They saw the space in the "center-right" that Trump evacuated and are making plays to conquer that ground. The activists are out, the flag-waving patriots are in.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Ive never met a white person that has an issue with so many sub groups but is cool with black people, but as long as you vote for Kamala you have more worth than others with your line of thinking. "

Going forward this is my standard response to anything you post. It really is a profound statement from @Smoking With Cigarettes
what issues?

saying people shouldnt come here illegally is not "shytting on hispanics". saying a man is not a woman is a standard biology textbook. you clowns are in shambles :laff:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Years ago I had an ex that wanted me to move to Grand Rapids with her but I didnt know shyt about Michigan, I thought it was Ohio-lite tbh :mjlol: Got an opportunity to go up here for a couple weeks in January but I cant stand snow so I'll likely wait until spring

It's just like what other states are probably like...depends on where you are. If you're in the urban areas (Metro Detroit, A2, Grand Rapids, Lansing, Kalamazoo) it's not a bad place to be at all.

Once you go too far out into the boonies and away from any major city it's pretty :mjpls: but that's probably true just about everywhere

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I respect your decision to not answer why trannys occupy so much space in your mind and instead argue a strawman that has nothing to do with me. Youre a fascinating case because you've talked so greasy about mexicans, arabs, gays, trannies, etc. Ive never met a white person that has an issue with so many sub groups but is cool with black people, but as long as you vote for Kamala you have more worth than others with your line of thinking. I know your reading comprehension falls off past 3 sentences but I dont care about the tranny issue so Im going to stop posting about it but I can trust you'll be on about it again in 2-3 business days

Years ago I had an ex that wanted me to move to Grand Rapids with her but I didnt know shyt about Michigan, I thought it was Ohio-lite tbh :mjlol: Got an opportunity to go up here for a couple weeks in January but I cant stand snow so I'll likely wait until spring
Check it out. Grand Rapids is cool. Kind of hipstery but we go there once a year. Ohio is the ass crack of the country. @smitty22 and @Regular_P can offer more insight as to why