WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, apparently pronouns should matter more to Americans than our tax dollars being used to decapitate babies :francis:

Not how I'd prioritize these things but people gonna think what they think I guess
what's with all the fukking crying in here?

dudes asked "why is kamala moving right, how can she do that". i answered. if you have a better answer, why don't you just fukkin say it? :what:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
As it should be. The tweet loses all credibility when you’re comparing the democrats to Nazis.

Being pro responsible policing, law & order should be part of a center left party.
The tweet didn't say that. The tweet was from a civil rights lawyer quoting a tweet that said that simply to point out that the Sheriff that the DNC platformed is being sued for a horrendous civil rights violation. The American Fourth Reich convention term has absolutely no bearing on the relevance of the tweet, and deflecting to that irrelevant aspect is how you lose credibility. I don't know what taking bribes to deny prisoners their human rights has to do with responsible policing or law & order unless you adopt a truly fascist framing. In fact, that is a breach of law & order. And the fact that the Democrats chose to platform this criminal Sheriff and multiple people in here are trying to justify it is a sign of the reshaping of the Democratic Party that many pundits are talking about.

Daps
:huhldup: you seem badly triggered. if you feel like answering the simple, direct question i asked, let me know
:ehh:I point out you answer none of my questions and you demand an answer for your strawman that you can't quote me on. Feel free to continue to project your feelings into the void of this forum. I can see from your post history you been stuck on this tranny thing for about a decade and I dont have the mental health training to help you with this BUT

https://www.betterhelp.com/get-started/?skip_redirect_question=1

Its never easy to ask for help and I can only assume this is a long and desperate cry for one. I'm sure even a cheap therapist can help you get to the bottom of this. Good luck bruh, I believe you can get this solved:salute:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
yes, i do. if you lived in america, you'd understand that people are tired of car thieves, and having to ask walmart employees to unlock the deodorant, and that all that "defund the police" bullshyt failed miserably
Ok great. You're in luck then. Looks like the Democratic Party is becoming the party for @the cac mamba.

breh....you don't fukking live here. what would you know about any of this :laff:
I do. You just failed 4th grade social studies.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The tweet didn't say that. The tweet was from a civil rights lawyer quoting a tweet that said that simply to point out that the Sheriff that the DNC platformed is being sued for a horrendous civil rights violation. The American Fourth Reich convention term has absolutely no bearing on the relevance of the tweet, and deflecting to that irrelevant aspect is how you lose credibility. I don't know what taking bribes to deny prisoners their human rights has to do with responsible policing or law & order unless you adopt a truly fascist framing. In fact, that is a breach of law & order. And the fact that the Democrats chose to platform this criminal Sheriff and multiple people in here are trying to justify it is a sign of the reshaping of the Democratic Party that many pundits are talking about.
Then show the fukking tweet without the irrelevant aspect, cause that's where my mind was drawn and that's where I stopped.

Cause that's how humans operate.

Now to the issue.

That was a pretty shytty thing to do. Sounds like he at the very least said my fault and reinstated the rights.

So now we ask, based on that should he have been on the platform? Probably not, but how many people on that platform didn't have some dirt in their life, including Kamala? Wasn't she the human right denying AG 4 years ago? Weren't folks on this board praising Tulsi for 'putting her in her place?'

im not you

All Star
Daps
progressives; these are both huge, important issues

90% of american voters; :childplease: :mjlol::camby:

glad i could help you understand :salute: no one wants to watch you bozos cry about "kamala moving right". progressives don't know a fukking thing about winning a general election, so leave it to the professionals and serious people
the only time i hear about trannies is online. no one i know in real life cares

normal progressives are interested in issues such as: housing, jobs, healthcare, etc etc

the fact that there is a fringe group on social media who treat tranny shyt as a major deal shouldnt take away from what real people are trying to get done

and this is coming from someone with moderate, pragmatic politics. whatever she needs to do to get it done, she should do it. tranny shyt is a distraction from what real people/voters care about