WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not true though.
it's absolutely true, and you'd know that if you lived in america, not the united kingdom

Real shyt bruh why does it always come back to trannies? Theyre like 2% of the population here, WHO is making this a hot button issue but you?
as long as progressives bytch and cry about the country/party moving right, i'll be right there to remind them why no one takes them seriously :yeshrug:

Daps
Moving further right is ugly and does not bode well for the administration though. They should be called out on it.
she hasn’t moved to the right, though. her campaign has reclaimed values that have been perverted by the right and painted with an exclusionary tone, repackaging them with liberal/left wrappings.

it’s basically the inverse of what clinton did during his presidency. he took traditionally left policy and pulled it right, hoping to appease donors and draw in support from the center/right.

conversely, kamala is pulling what republicans have spent decades cynically touting as “conservative values” and reframed them within a liberal/left context.

small government to kamala/walz is government staying out of our bedrooms, schools and libraries.

family values to kamala/walz is protecting women’s reproductive choice and increasing the child tax credit.

a strong military to kamala/walz is supporting allies under threat of existential adversaries like russia, not waging pre-emptive wars against defenseless nations.

being tough on crime to kamala/walz is targeting actual criminals, putting an end to lawless police abusing their authority, and instituting measures to reduce gun crime.

strong mideast policy to kamala/walz is affirming israeli’s right to defend itself while also - a first for any politician running to become president - declaring that palestinians have a right to self-determination.

you can’t be taken seriously if you think she’s moving to the right.

:unimpressed:

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah the rfk groupies won't be down with the President who started the lockdowns, operation wrap speed and all the other government overreach the libertarians claim to oppose. The few who move over to Trump should be dwarfed by the amount that go over to Kamala.

They did spend a good chunk of the DNC saying it's none of our business what you do in your bedroom.

Daps
it's absolutely true, and you'd know that if you lived in america, not the united kingdom
But who or what did you see that wants Kamala to get a progressive stance on transgenders? And if you didn't why is that your go to hot button issue? Defund the police as a slogan turned off more people, but you bring up trannies. Hell the issues with Isreal/Gaza is more relevant to this thread as of recent, but you brought up trannies. I feel like once a week you bring up trannies. Why does this non-issue take up so much space in your head?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Real shyt bruh why does it always come back to trannies? Theyre like 2% of the population here, WHO is making this a hot button issue but you?
The working theory right now:
MV5BNmQwYjc4N2UtZDZjMS00ZjE2LTkxNTMtN2FmYjA4NWYyNWE0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjU4OTI3OA@@._V1_.jpg

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But who or what did you see that wants Kamala to get a progressive stance on transgenders? And if you didn't why is that your go to hot button issue? Defund the police as a slogan turned off more people, but you bring up trannies. Hell the issues with Isreal/Gaza is more relevant to this thread as of recent, but you brought up trannies. I feel like once a week you bring up trannies. Why does this non-issue take up so much space in your head?
no one perceives progressives as serious people :yeshrug: i know it hurts you to hear the truth. i'm just telling you why no one takes you seriously outside of dark blue areas in california

why the fukk do you think biden won the 2020 primary?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The working theory right now:
MV5BNmQwYjc4N2UtZDZjMS00ZjE2LTkxNTMtN2FmYjA4NWYyNWE0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjU4OTI3OA@@._V1_.jpg
imagine being an english subject, and coming onto an american forum thinking you know anything about our politics :mjlol:

i would never tell you why tories are beating labour, or however your goofy ass system works. now go bow to king charles :scust:

Daps
no one perceives progressives as serious people :yeshrug: i know it hurts you to hear the truth. i'm just telling you why no one takes you seriously outside of dark blue areas in california

why the fukk do you think biden won the 2020 primary?
You can't explain why trannies live in your head so much so you try to attack me like I care about your opinion :mjlol: And then turn around and ask me a question like you answered any of mine. A cac to your core

Daps

:mjlol: He’s such a performative ass. He hates what she said about Gaza so now he’s trying to paint her as Reagan politically

As I said alot of these online progressives have no idea how to win elections

They live in their own echo chamber so they think all those philosophies are what most people want and how you win over moderates

I think Kamala will have plenty of progressive plans because of Walz but some people will only be satisfied if everything she does is progressive

This idiot thinks if she had protesters burning
the American flag on stage and screaming free Palestine, said fukk the police, and said leave the borders completely open that she’d win over every moderate or swing voter

They don’t live in reality

he’s a privileged sand cac who makes hundreds of thousands of dollars, if not more, a year. if trump wins, he won’t feel the material impact the way millions of the marginalized in this country would.

his opinion is inconsequential.

:unimpressed: