WHO WINS?

• Total voters

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Hamas is holding American citizens hostage. I bet a lot people weren't aware of that before they tuned into the DNC by the tens of millions. I wonder if that will shape peoples views on what is happening there.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I don't see this happening
Even if it is not achievable in DC, it is such a low hanging fruit issue that has support on both sides (the two accounts I linked are conservative) that she has nothing to lose by adopting the idea. This will also create a distinction between her and BIden who has not adequately addressed the housing issue the last 4 years.
Most institutional investors are flippers. The problem is supply Abe the fact that people standard of living has increased. Y’all not ready for that convo tho
No, most institutional investors are buying SFHs to rent out and/or hold/hoard for long-term appreciation. They are interested in long-term passive cash flow for their funds/portfolios, not a quick buck like on the retail side. Supply is obviously a big issue as well, but how can acknowledge that and not address these funds buying up housing in bulk and reducing supply?

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See this is where we diverge. I don't consider comparing the DNC to Nazis hyperbolic. I think it's a deliberate attempt to paint them with a very ugly brush.
Moving further right is ugly and does not bode well for the administration though. They should be called out on it.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's hyperbolic. It is true that the speech last night was a sign that the Dems are moving further right wing.
maybe progressives should figure out what a border is, or the difference between a man and a woman, so that people take their politics more seriously :ehh:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Moving further right is ugly and does not bode well for the administration though. They should be called out on it.
The party moved to the middle. Where the biggest representation of people are.

You may not like it, but that is where wins elections for Democrats. Not going too far to the left.

Outside of military boasts, what happened in the DNC to make someone compare them to Nazis? The fact that they were patriotic?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesus man, you really can't help yourself, can you?
as long as progressives bytch and cry about the country/party moving right, i'll be right there to remind them why no one takes them seriously :yeshrug:

it's kinda like coaching an autistic basketball team

Daps
I’m confident. We got four more years of people moving to Atlanta (and my old lady trying to drag us down there :camby:) I think GA can do it again
Outside of the police presence and it being a red state, why the opposition to ATL? Or you just like Michigan
maybe progressives should figure out what a border is, or the difference between a man and a woman, so that people take their politics more seriously :ehh:
Real shyt bruh why does it always come back to trannies? Theyre like 2% of the population here, WHO is making this a hot button issue but you?