WHO WINS?

• Total voters

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Kamala should announce a national ban on institutional investors buying SFH. It would lock up a victory for her. Housing is an underrated issue this election, she needs to double down on this issue if a conservative suburb in TX is even passing resolutions on it. :yeshrug:

This won’t solve anything

Most institutional investors are flippers. The problem is supply Abe the fact that people standard of living has increased. Y’all not ready for that convo tho

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
people want the democrats to strike a balance between criminal justice reform, and not being weak on crime that affects working, middle class people

you'd know this if you weren't a lithuanian agent
These guys are delusional. Publicly safety has to be a priority for any elected officials

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps

What this idiot doesn't understand is that if he actually believes in IVF/abortion access or not, is that the party he's in is tied to Project 2025. Which means his people is drafting an extreme agenda that is fukking over not only women but everybody else with the proposals outside of abortion. Then he lies about trusting women, bullshyt... His VP seems to have an extreme hated for women for some reason.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol: He’s such a performative ass. He hates what she said about Gaza so now he’s trying to paint her as Reagan politically

As I said alot of these online progressives have no idea how to win elections

They live in their own echo chamber so they think all those philosophies are what most people want and how you win over moderates

I think Kamala will have plenty of progressive plans because of Walz but some people will only be satisfied if everything she does is progressive

This idiot thinks if she had protesters burning
the American flag on stage and screaming free Palestine, said fukk the police, and said leave the borders completely open that she’d win over every moderate or swing voter

They don’t live in reality

I'm a fan and agree w/ most of his content. The immigrant take isn't untrue (Kamala is touting that she will sign a Republican-backed immigration bill that we would've fought against were we not in power) but the rest is hot garbage. He loses me w/ takes like this.

I have accepted that there's a % of stuff that I just don't agree w/ when I listen to him (or Chapo Trap House). It's made me a tad less dismissive of liberals who are checked out of politics

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
They're right now because they got burned listening to people who think crime is solved by making excuses from criminals
I forgot u blue maga, you think crime is solved by adding more military style weapons to the police, or by giving cops body cams which they control