WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
i’m impressed by how this campaign has reclaimed the “conservative” values that the right has spent decades cynically exploiting and framed them within a left/liberal context.

:unimpressed:

One the best parts of this campaign IMO.

Almost makes me want to be 5% more patriotic just to piss off these Trump clowns.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Harris’ speech kind of reminded me of Cyrus from the warriors tho :mjlol:

Dammit the DNC feels like vindication. Three days of straight heat, inspiring speeches, while MAGAs have to sit with the dumb face and rally around amber rose hulk hogan and the my pillow guy smh.
You know Amber Rose suddenly realising she was on the wrong side of history....

Black America needs to ostracise her.

Daps
You know Amber Rose suddenly realising she was on the wrong side of history....

Black America needs to ostracise her.
Nonblack people building their brand off the backs of black people, bushing them, then advocating against them is as American as it gets. Good thing about Amber Rose is her shelf life has always been tied to how mamy babies she can push put from relevant entertainers. I aint heard about that ho since she did the slutwalk with 21, they woulda been better off sticking with hogan and kid rock

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
The best DNC in US history. :wow:

Democrats finally looking strong instead of a bunch of bumbling cowards.

This is most likely hyperbole but Kamala just might put up Reagan in '84 electoral numbers. If Conald doesn't have a massive heart attack he just might commit that live on Fox.

I'm very bad at predicting the future, but it is highly doubtful anyone will ever win 49 states again. The country is getting more polarized, not less.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

I’m not on top of it as some of you guys but isn’t politico pretty right wing slanted? I’d take this with a grain of salt

It's better if Kamala just assumes she's down in the polls and runs the campaign accordingly.

Trump has outperformed polls the last two elections and we don't need another 2016. At this point I still consider Kamala the underdog.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's better if Kamala just assumes she's down in the polls and runs the campaign accordingly.

Trump has outperformed polls the last two elections and we don't need another 2016. At this point I still consider Kamala the underdog.

I don’t agree with her being the underdog anymore but it’s definitely a right recently but they’re framing it making it seem like Harris and her team are way down in the polls and it looks grim which I don’t think is what anyone in the Harris camp said

Last edited: