WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The need to be ideological pure is a detriment to progressives. They just can’t keep it real.

They hold politicans and human beings to standards nobody can live up to which is perfection which they don’t come close to either. It’s all for show to tell you how morally superior they are to everyone

They talk about kindness and compassion yet some of these people can be some of the most angry nasty people you’ve ever met if you disagree with them

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
and the payoff is what, exactly? :dead:

hispanics are barely even trending democrat anymore. and that support comes from LEGAL, CITIZEN, VOTING hispanics; not illegal immigrants :mindblown:
They hold politicans and human beings to standards nobody can live up to which is perfection which they don’t come close to either. It’s all for show to tell you how morally superior they are to everyone

They talk about kindness and compassion yet some of these people can be some of the most angry nasty people you’ve ever met if you disagree with them
The only thing they should be talking about is minimizing republican power in government

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
@FAH1223, i need that post sotu poll...... i'm feinding right now......

huh-zoom-in.gif

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I think protestors will be a regular occurrence

Co-sign, Trump rallies won't get that heat because one they don't care and two security will check the folks attending.

Like I said in another thread, no I don't like what's going on in Gaza, but pull that 2016 shyt by not voting or voting for Trump. Gaza will be screwed, Ukraine will be screwed, possibly Taiwan, you still get project 2025, extreme right wing judges will be added and you not only fcck yourself, but your children's lives up as well. And this is off the backdrop of Trump's incompetence during the pandemic.

Because I'm now seeing mayor's getting hit with these folks as well, which I don't think that they can do much.

Last edited:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Co-sign, Trump rallies won't get that heat because one they don't care and two security will check the folks attending.

Like I said in another thread, no doesn't like what's going on in Gaza, but 2016 shyt by not voting or voting for Trump. Gaza will be screwed, Ukraine will be screwed l, possibly Taiwan, you still get project 2025, extreme right wing judges will be added and you not only fcck yourself, but your children's lives up as well. And this is off the backdrop of Trump's incompetence during the pandemic.

Because I'm now seeing mayor's getting hit with these folks as well, which I don't think that they can do much.
Exactly. It’s a political cancer that’s being spread. These protestors don’t care who they’re protesting at this point as long as they aren’t republicans

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Let me guess, "he gave us money and PPP loans"?
Honestly, a lot of the people in the focus groups on that podcast sounded like people on here or what political pundits would describe as "low information voters". People who really don't know what's going on and don't understand how government works.

They were blaming Biden for student loans not being cancelled even though he cancelled a shytload of Student Loans and the Supreme Court blocked the major student loan cancellation.

One girl criticized VP Harris for not being a public face/never being around and not doing anything to represent black people. Which is bogus because the VP's role is a background role and if she actually did some research, she would see that Harris hosted several events featuring black business people and HBCU students to discuss opportunity.

A few of them felt that because he got so many indictments, it must mean that they are out to get him. Someone even went TLR conspiracy theory and said that because he was telling the truth about the higher ups with the real power, they trying to get him out the paint.

Someone gave him a pass for covid and didn't blame him for mishandling it.

Another person said something to the effect that Trump must be doing something right to have respect from Putin/autocrats. She said something to the effect of maybe its "a gangster respecting a gangster" and that we were more respected with him.