WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Which would be a more effective use of time: protesting a Republican in a safe district who has no incentive to change, or a Democrat (or swing district Republican) who at the very least has to worry about keeping their seat?
If someone in power is using it and their rhetoric to encourage people in their community and others to disenfranchise and possibly harm you and your community, do nothing if you can’t make them lose their job.

Duly noted :obama:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Which would be a more effective use of time: protesting a Republican in a safe district who has no incentive to change, or a Democrat (or swing district Republican) who at the very least has to worry about keeping their seat?
More effective to protest republicans because you’ll be depressing democrat turnout by only focusing on democrats which will lead to more republicans in congress. If more republicans are in congress then like you said there will be no hope in changing course.

If the media attention is brought to republican protests then democrats will be pulled to the left by proxy.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If someone in power is using it and their rhetoric to encourage people in their community and others to disenfranchise and possibly harm you and your community, do nothing if you can’t make them lose their job.

Duly noted :obama:
You can protest however you want.

You want to go to Bumfukk, Iowa and protest outside Rep. QAnon McBlue Lives Matter's office, knowing damn well all it will accomplish is getting a bunch of MSNBC watching liberals to go, "YASSS, Queen!" while they go to win their district by 30 points, go ahead. :hubie:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
And the perfect way to let them know our displeasure with their position is to just not vote for them.

We will leave the protests and the harassment at the mall for the real villains, like AOC :mjgrin:
I actually think protesting the president and senators is better

But as we all know the Congress is completely bought and sold by the pro Israel lobby.

I think Israel dropping tactical nukes is the only red line that could change things

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
More effective to protest republicans because you’ll be depressing democrat turnout by only focusing on democrats which will lead to more republicans in congress. If more republicans are in congress then like you said there will be no hope in changing course.

If the media attention is brought to republican protests then democrats will be pulled to the left by proxy.
Can you point to the more effective protests against Republicans that you have been taking part in? Can you point to times when the Repubs were pulled left by the these tactics that you're championing?
And if you aren't actually doing the thing you're suggesting others do, why not?

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
Can you point to the more effective protests against Republicans that you have been taking part in? Can you point to times when the Repubs were pulled left by the these tactics that you're championing?
And if you aren't actually doing the thing you're suggesting others do, why not?
Can you tell me when it was actually attempted in an organized manner? I can’t think of any and that’s exactly my point.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You can protest however you want.

You want to go to Bumfukk, Iowa and protest outside Rep. QAnon McBlue Lives Matter's office, knowing damn well all it will accomplish is getting a bunch of MSNBC watching liberals to go, "YASSS, Queen!" while they go to win their district by 30 points, go ahead. :hubie:
Damn white privilege really has no limits :wow: ban DEI, burn books, gerrymander, disenfranchise and erase history as much as you want with no push back because you are GOP and displeasure is only reserved for dems :whew:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn white privilege really has no limits :wow: ban DEI, burn books, gerrymander, disenfranchise and erase history as much as you want with no push back because you are GOP and displeasure is only reserved for dems :whew:

You booking your flight or not :unimpressed:

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
Why dont they try that pro Palestine stuff at the MAGA rallies? Trump is leading in the polls that you post so that means he has a good shot so why don't they show up there? I wonder why.....
Very easy for republican strategists to manipulate these protesters to disrupt democratic rallies

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I see Colin Allreds already DOA. "Compromise is a winning issue". :mjlol: where do they find these terrible candidates?