Daps
Did someone make a thread on this because :mjlol:
support-independence.webp

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
He's never going to stop campaigning until he's dead or in jail.

And since he's never going to jail take Dead.
now wait a minute... with advances in ai and 3d holograms, trump might even be able to run from beyond the grave..... trump may be running for president throughout eternity.....

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Biden quoted the Justices’ own words to them from Dobbs where they said women can always vote on abortion rights, and he said they would hear from women about that this Nov. And the woman who said Pence should not have counted the electoral votes calls that a threat to democracy.
GIJaSLuWYAExgDV.jpg

GIJi8dXXAAEadJY.jpg

GIJavNxWsAAs6Th.jpg

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
if we're both still posting here in 2028, name the amount of cash you want to bet that nimrata beats ted cruz in the primary. i'll take out a second mortgage :mjlol:
You'd lose that cash my guy.

Your problem is you are looking at it through a 2024 or earlier lense. '28 will be an election time for a lot of of females in politics. Yes even for higher offices! It's been brewing heavy since 2016. The signs are obvious but yourself and a lot of other folks on here and even in public are too cynical to take note of it. It's why I said go ahead and laugh.

I don't mind being unpopular if I see signs pointing towards the truth. :sas2:

Also Haley scares a lot of you because you are closet Republicans on here. You pretend to be bothsiders and have a whole act in place but it's obvious it's an act. We just put up with you.

Thing is you are letting the white men of that party run it into the ground. Haley isn't white but she'll be white enough and she'll have the juice. By then. She has more than a little now but your cynicism(and your general distrust of women) will not let you give her any props.

Ted fukking Cruz....
Jesus Christ. He is a part of the old order of the right. Which is fading and has destroyed the party......

Laugh all you want. But you're laughing through 2022 eyes and we both know it. :sas2:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You'd lose that cash my guy.

Your problem is you are looking at it through a 2024 or earlier lense. '28 will be an election time for a lot of of females in politics. Yes even for higher offices! It's been brewing heavy since 2016. The signs are obvious but yourself and a lot of other folks on here and even in public are too cynical to take note of it. It's why I said go ahead and laugh.

I don't mind being unpopular if I see signs pointing towards the truth. :sas2:

Also Haley scares a lot of you because you are closet Republicans on here. You pretend to be bothsiders and have a whole act in place but it's obvious it's an act. We just put up with you.

Thing is you are letting the white men of that party run it into the ground. Haley isn't white but she'll be white enough and she'll have the juice. By then. She has more than a little now but your cynicism(and your general distrust of women) will not let you give her any props.

Ted fukking Cruz....
Jesus Christ. He is a part of the old order of the right. Which is fading and has destroyed the party......

Laugh all you want. But you're laughing through 2022 eyes and we both know it. :sas2:

The Republicans have become more unhinged and extreme since Obama won the presidency. What in the last 16 years makes you think they will suddenly become more moderate in 2028?

Sheesh, the real life Uncle Ruckus is the GOP nominee for governor of N.C. I haven’t seen someone that openly extreme run for a statewide position in my life. I honestly thought Sarah Palin was the bottom of the barrel but it gets worse each election cycle.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
The Republicans have become more unhinged and extreme since Obama won the presidency. What in the last 16 years makes you think they will suddenly become more moderate in 2028?

Sheesh, the real life Uncle Ruckus is the GOP nominee for governor of N.C. I haven’t seen someone that openly extreme run for a statewide position in my life. I honestly thought Sarah Palin was the bottom of the barrel but it gets worse each election cycle.
They'll go back to say, 2012 level right wing conservatism. The era of Trumpism and maga is wearing thin with them. Also it's led to a number of losses that they thought were sowed up since 2018. I'd never get anybody to agree with me on here about that because maga gets a lot of lip service on here(another red flag about who is behind screen names but I digress) but Haley's campaign brought all that to the forefront. Folks are ready to shift gears. It's hard to view that as a 'moderate' time for them but compared to now they weren't this loopy.

To understand this you have to understand how deep their internal war is. It's heavy.