WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Sheesh, the real life Uncle Ruckus is the GOP nominee for governor of N.C. I haven’t seen someone that openly extreme run for a statewide position in my life. I honestly thought Sarah Palin was the bottom of the barrel but it gets worse each election cycle.
Trumpism won't go down without a fight. The voting public of 2016 is dead. That 'stay home....it won't happen' mentality is over with and has been for years. As such I don't see him winning shyt. Plus he is the wrong color. That makes him harder to swallow in their circles no matter how good of a game he talks.

Maybe not you personally...but so many posters are still stuck in 2016. They act like Trump didn't already get handed a massive L and they still rely on polls. It's mind boggling.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trumpism won't go down without a fight. The voting public of 2016 is dead. That 'stay home....it won't happen' mentality is over with and has been for years. As such I don't see him winning shyt. Plus he is the wrong color. That makes him harder to swallow in their circles no matter how good of a game he talks.

Maybe not you personally...but so many posters are still stuck in 2016. They act like Trump didn't already get handed a massive L and they still rely on polls. It's mind boggling.

You are not making sense. Yeah Trump has taken massive Ls. But here we are in 2024 and he is the nominee. The base of the party which elects nominees is totally unhinged and getting more extreme by the cycle. To suggest that they will somehow change course in 2028 is not consistent with the trend over the last 16 years.

Donald Trump smashed Haley with 40-60 percent margins in most states. The base doesn’t care that Haley gives them the best chance to win, they want their MAGA candidate and that is not going to change anytime soon. What you are suggesting is wishful thinking not based in reality.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
You are not making sense. Yeah Trump has taken massive Ls. But here we are in 2024 and he is the nominee. The base of the party which elects nominees is totally unhinged and getting more extreme by the cycle. To suggest that they will somehow change course in 2028 is not consistent with the trend over the last 16 years.

Donald Trump smashed Haley with 40-60 percent margins in most states. The base doesn’t care that Haley gives them the best chance to win, they want their MAGA candidate and that is not going to change anytime soon. What you are suggesting is wishful thinking not based in reality.
The fact that you don't see the underlying importance of this means you refuse to look at the bigger picture. I can't make you see it. I bet you think it has no bearing on the election in November, huh?

A large part of Republicans went for her. No she didn't get the nomination. Let me clue you in a bit. That was never her intention. There is a long game in play here. But if you can't see beyond a few weeks ago then it will seem strange to you.

I respect your views. I just see the long game. A lot of folks can't do that. You're stuck in 2016 mentally and, slowly but still, the political landscape is switching up. Expect more confusion in the coming months.

We can't go back and forth. Because all you see is Trump. It's all in your post. Lip service to him and his base. So focusing on anyone else or anything else going on in his party is noise to you.

I'm here to tell you guys now. Get out your LOL emojis.

Trump isn't winning in November. It'll crush the MAGA movement. They'll finally be able to get out from under that movement and regroup. They'll want a minority but they won't go with anybody black. They'll have to be white >enough<. Haley is safe enough and she already has growing support. Growing! She has 4 years to build on that further. It's clearly hard to think 4 years in the future for a lot of folks.

No cynicism over here. I see the long game in play.

You guys spend all this time supposedly disparaging Trump's voters but then act like they are the end all be all of picking candidates. They are doubling down on him out of pride. Not because they actually want a winner. They have invested so much energy into dude that they just have to see him through on principal. But that doesn't make him a strong candidate.

Drop your LOLs. It's light years from 2016. We'll see whose laughing in November. :sas2:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
The fact that you don't see the underlying importance of this means you refuse to look at the bigger picture. I can't make you see it. I bet you think it has no bearing on the election in November, huh?

A large part of Republicans went for her. No she didn't get the nomination. Let me clue you in a bit. That was never her intention. There is a long game in play here. But if you can't see beyond a few weeks ago then it will seem strange to you.

I respect your views. I just see the long game. A lot of folks can't do that. You're stuck in 2016 mentally and, slowly but still, the political landscape is switching up. Expect more confusion in the coming months.

We can't go back and forth. Because all you see is Trump. It's all in your post. Lip service to him and his base. So focusing on anyone else or anything else going on in his party is noise to you.

I'm here to tell you guys now. Get out your LOL emojis.

Trump isn't winning in November. It'll crush the MAGA movement. They'll finally be able to get out from under that movement and regroup. They'll want a minority but they won't go with anybody black. They'll have to be white >enough<. Haley is safe enough and she already has growing support. Growing! She has 4 years to build on that further. It's clearly hard to think 4 years in the future for a lot of folks.

No cynicism over here. I see the long game in play.

You guys spend all this time supposedly disparaging Trump's voters but then act like they are the end all be all of picking candidates. They are doubling down on him out of pride. Not because they actually want a winner. They have invested so much energy into dude that they just have to see him through on principal. But that doesn't make him a strong candidate.

Drop your LOLs. It's light years from 2016. We'll see whose laughing in November. :sas2:
I’ve been telling folks this since last year that 45 don’t got the juice like that no more. 2016 was their biggest victory. Ever since then, he has taking L after L after L.

When they lost the house in 2018 that was one thing. To completely lose everything in 2020 is another. Then to add insult to injury they thought they could do the red wave shyt in 2022 and they COMPLETELY shyt the bed. It showed that Trump isn’t a kingmaker and quite honestly ANYBODY that he stands next too or he co-signs might as well be the kiss of death to their campaign.

Only reason he is running again is cause he ain’t built for prison and he is desperate.

But God’s karma is ALWAYS on time…and He is taking it slow…layer by layer..

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
:mjlol: ...........everybody in this thread making plans for every republican politician from cruz to haley to hawley, but not a soul making plans for chrispy kreme..... lol.... everyone knows his political career is finished....

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You'd lose that cash my guy.

Your problem is you are looking at it through a 2024 or earlier lense. '28 will be an election time for a lot of of females in politics. Yes even for higher offices! It's been brewing heavy since 2016. The signs are obvious but yourself and a lot of other folks on here and even in public are too cynical to take note of it. It's why I said go ahead and laugh.

I don't mind being unpopular if I see signs pointing towards the truth. :sas2:

Also Haley scares a lot of you because you are closet Republicans on here. You pretend to be bothsiders and have a whole act in place but it's obvious it's an act. We just put up with you.

Thing is you are letting the white men of that party run it into the ground. Haley isn't white but she'll be white enough and she'll have the juice. By then. She has more than a little now but your cynicism(and your general distrust of women) will not let you give her any props.

Ted fukking Cruz....
Jesus Christ. He is a part of the old order of the right. Which is fading and has destroyed the party......

Laugh all you want. But you're laughing through 2022 eyes and we both know it. :sas2:
:laff::laff::laff:

get ONE other person in here to cosign you that nikki haley will do better than ted cruz in the '28 primary

the only reason nikki even existed in this primary, was that she isnt a sitting republican. if she was the current governor or senator, she wouldnt even have gotten in the race

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
430076204_942631023897012_304603493757140938_n.jpg