WHO WINS?

• Total voters

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Does that mean Trump will give him a job if he wins?

Hoping RFK won't be taking fauci 's job
Probably not. When I think about it as cukoo as RFK Jr is he's toxic to both parties. Then again if he gets a job in MAGA world it probably will drag the Trump campaign down even further.

taker597

Superstar
Daps

I don’t get this strategy. I know he’s trying to plant the seeds of saying it was stolen but why would you rely strictly on that and not try to get as many votes as possible?

Because he refused to admit that he's losing and needs votes

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Guess he's bitter given his strategy of being the "young" alternative to Biden/Trump went out the window once Biden dropped out along with being told to kick rocks by Kamala when he tried asking her for a job.
They were planning to use him as a spoiler but now that it has backfired, they want him out. Cowards...Trumps internal polling must be horrendous

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

I don’t get this strategy. I know he’s trying to plant the seeds of saying it was stolen but why would you rely strictly on that and not try to get as many votes as possible?

This man is relying on old tactics that’s not gonna work..especially when MORE people KNOW what you trying to do.

This man DESPERATE

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Nah just a politicians that's principled shouldn't be too hard to find. Bernie and AOC were close but the mod squad tainted them. Lie down with establishment Dems and you wake up one yourself one day.
Let me know when you all find one. Seems as though you’ve been searching all your lives.