WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
This is what happens when they protested consensually and non-confrontationally within the convention hall. They're literally blocked from visibility.

Yeah but that's confrontational. The message itself is benign but the signs are not authorized. If you do it in a sneaky way, you're not being consensual :dame:

My point is that they should be working with the DNC to get their message out by leveraging the potential chaos that they can cause. Instead, they do this and ultimately their goal doesn't move forward.

What the protests did with the uncommitted vote last time was good. It gave Dems some cold sweats by leveraging votes to force their hand. You need to play politics, you can't win if you don't play.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Trump hasn't been interrupted by protestors, there's obviously not much of a presence at his rallies, if any. Also, Notice the posters who only show up when Gaza is the discussion? They don't comment on anything else. Nothing on food prices, housing, abortion, medical costs, voter suppression, gun violence, etc.
This is Eric Brooks shifting the goalposts

taker597

Superstar
Daps
lol at Trump's advisors giving him the most basic guidance "stick to policy" and he's at a rally the next day saying he doesn't want to do it

I'm not convinced this idiot could win an election for student council at this point
It's kind of bizarre. Like he has probably given up 10 unforced points in the polls by his nonsensical rambling.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
lol at Trump's advisors giving him the most basic guidance "stick to policy" and he's at a rally the next day saying he doesn't want to do it

I'm not convinced this idiot could win an election for student council at this point

Let's not get too comfortable.

He won in 2016 and could very much win again. Lots of people will vote for him regardless of what he says or does.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah just a politicians that's principled shouldn't be too hard to find. Bernie and AOC were close but the mod squad tainted them. Lie down with establishment Dems and you wake up one yourself one day.
lol breh they tainted themselves or did what they had to do to continue to be effective in their space. Blaming others for their failures is disingenuous.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I look at it like a math problem. There is an order of operations you need to follow to get to the most accurate solution.

Saying thing bad you must stop thing is leaving out so many variables to the equation.

Preventing Trump happens to be the first variable in getting to this solution (imo). So while well intended, and morally justifiable, these protests are ill timed as far as achieving that solution.

Hopefully a peace deal can be brokered. But if you even think in terms of 6 months, to a year out, will these protests have helped or hurt the cause at that point? Hopefully I am wrong.

Either way I do feel for the citizens in Gaza and I understand the outrage. I just think the game is a bit more complicated than thing bad you stop.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Screenshot-2024-08-21-15-45-46-569-2.jpg