WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
i dont get the GOP optimism for the down-ballot at all. That magic has been sapped for going on 2 years now, since the death of Roe. And I don't anticipate the Dems taking control of the House necessarily yet.

(not necessary just this race, but congressional seat across the board)

They shouldn't be optimistic. It looks like it will come down to Tester for the Senate.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

[5 Mins Later]

full
"ILLEGAL ALIENS WILL MURDER AND RAPE YOUR FAMILY, PROBABLY ALREADY HAVE. America is in the shytter folks, SORRY!"

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
RFK's numbers aren't going to move the needle very far either way, when he drops, most of his voters will almost certainly stay at home on election day.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
it might be the leading conversation going into the weekend about how this affects Kamala's chances which might erase the DNC coverage. gonna be interesting to see how this plays out
Ye it's why he strategically doing it Friday

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV

I don’t get this strategy. I know he’s trying to plant the seeds of saying it was stolen but why would you rely strictly on that and not try to get as many votes as possible?

Nothing is the same.

I was watching some of the clips leading up to 2016 ED. Rigged was still part of the lexicon but he was urging supporters for weeks on end to go to sleep early and get out and vote, while the Dem bourgeiouse was still laughing off his chances and clutching their pearls every time Trump snd the gang was saying anything remotely sexist.

Kamala is not falling for being offended by it and as long as they hold that position she and Walz are going to win.

This isn't going to work

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Would RFK dropping out and endorsing Trump boost Trump's polling?
It would, but judging from the numbers not much and if that's the case don't be surprised if other candidates have meetings with Trump persuading them to drop out