WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
lol breh they tainted themselves or did what they had to do to continue to be effective in their space. Blaming others for their failures is disingenuous.
Nah once aoc kneeled to Nancy she was cooked. She's just another Democrat nowadays. The mod squad has been trying to take progressive members from the word go.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
it might be the leading conversation going into the weekend about how this affects Kamala's chances which might erase the DNC coverage. gonna be interesting to see how this plays out
A lunatic polling at 5% is not going to erase 4 days of non stop positive coverage for a surging candidate.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Let me know when you all find one. Seems as though you’ve been searching all your lives.
Wrong. I guess that's the problem asking people you vote for to stick to what they promised. I know you moderates do whatever $ tells you to do but some of us believe in a better calling for all Americans. In fact you guys are modern Republicans acting as Democrats. Remember to swallow when the mic/corporations bust in your mouth.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Nothing will top the Obamas last night but tonight's lineup is good. They haven't released the full list yet but the headliners will include:

-Nancy Pelosi
-Pete Buttigieg
-Bill Clinton
-Tim Walz acceptance speech

I hope Nancy let them Yitties Hang on Hump Day:mjgrin:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Wrong. I guess that's the problem asking people you vote for to stick to what they promised. I know you moderates do whatever $ tells you to do but some of us believe in a better calling for all Americans. In fact you guys are modern Republicans acting as Democrats. Remember to swallow when the mic/corporations bust in your mouth.

I pray you are under 25. That would atleast would partly explain why you think 1) a perfect politician exists and 2) why you keep cutting off your nose to spite your face in search of #1

It is cute though the endless cycle of emotions you guys go through when you think you’ve found a messiah, they do one thing you don’t like, then you slap them with a 🐍 emoji and toss them in the bushes

bnew

Veteran
Daps