WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
America won't be able to level up until people like her die.

I can't figure out where America turned and went bad. Was it Nixon sabotaging the Vietnam Peace talks to defeat Carter, Reagan putting the battery in the southern racist, Bush stealing the election from Gore and then Iraq, or the collective mental breakdown from the deplorables that happened after Obama won and which led to Trump.

All the above plus 20 plus years of talk radio and Fox News reinforcing the worst instincts of the Whites.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
On MSNBC they were talking about misinformation and how conservatives dominate social media platforms.

Dems are supposed to be the younger demo how is it possible to have such a small presence on social media in todays day and age?
How do they even know that? What data are they using?

Trips

Superstar
Daps

Not to dig too deep into polls, but can someone explain to me how there could be this much potential ballot splitting? I could understand if Trump was up a few points, but this seems (at least to me) pretty extreme.

A lot of independents will split their ticket. Usually a balance thing but sometimes a "morality' or "conviction" type of thing. I do feel though we are also seeing where there are these hardcore Trump sycophants that don't have any kind of Charisma or are just overly terrible and the base don't like them. So you'll see Trump doing well in these Red Areas and then his "Candidate" struggling.

I'm convinced that if Tim Ryan wasn't so afraid of having the "black man" Obama come out and campaign for him. He'd probably have edged out JD Vance. But, Tim was so convinced he needed the "Working Class" *cough White cough* vote he couldn't risk it.

Instead he lost out on the Independents that didn't want Vance but were put off by Ryan being so weak and scared of the Maga base.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I don’t know but Instagram and Twitter and seem to have a lot more right wing presence then left wing

In general there seems to be a lot more right wing content creators
I think it’s very hard to get accurate data with social media, there are so many bot accounts that are created to amplify certain messages. A lot of younger folks are on TikTok which seems to have a very left lean to it. I’ll have to see what kind of data they’re referencing. I don’t know if this is true but seems like there’s more money to be made by grifting conservatives because they’re so culty and easy to market yourself to

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
On MSNBC they were talking about misinformation and how conservatives dominate social media platforms.

Dems are supposed to be the younger demo how is it possible to have such a small presence on social media in todays day and age?

We are talking about the Younger Generation; so they are not on Facebook.

Conservatives are on Twitter, Telegram and Truth Social.
Liberals are on on Twitter still, Telegram, Bluesky, Mastodon, Instagram, TikTok, Discord.

In terms of messaging, Liberals bemoan that Twitter is pushing Right-wing talking points, but at the same time they treat Twitter like a dead platform and share their viewpoints on Telegram and Discord.

So in terms of Democratic politicians, they are behind in understanding how the younger generation operates but at the same time, the younger generation is hyper-aware of the issues and just wishes the Democrats had more balls to play dirty against the Republicans.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

The GOP has cultivated an engine that for nearly 40 years has become a powerful echo chamber. Travel damn near anywhere in the United States outside of suburbia and you will hear right wing radio.

One of the easiest tale tell signs that for my black ass is where I should not be at night is when Fox News is on. I've seen it at McDonald's, burger kings, gas stations, etc. I've never lucked into MSNBC at any of these establishments.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1rpdHVU.png

![](https://i.imgur.com/Mv1hkTs.png)

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it’s very hard to get accurate data with social media, there are so many bot accounts that are created to amplify certain messages. A lot of younger folks are on TikTok which seems to have a very left lean to it. I’ll have to see what kind of data they’re referencing. I don’t know if this is true but seems like there’s more money to be made by grifting conservatives because they’re so culty and easy to market yourself to

Also, conservative media in general taps into fear, hate and rage. That’s why Right wing talk radio and Fox News have been so successful. These mfkers really believe that the barbarians are at the gate so they are highly motivated to engage in spaces where they can freak out about migrants taking over, LGBTQ turning their kids gay, DE&I holding them back, CRT erasing their history and other paranoid nonsense.

Other than hatred for Trump, there isn’t the same type of raw primal emotion on the liberal side that drive the same level of engagement.