WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And? Do you think republicans would turn on Trump the way democrats turned on Biden after that debate?
if he loses again, and "lets" kamala harris into the white house, yes. absolutely. they'll lowkey hate him for it :mjlol: they'll see his failure to "stop the steal" as weakness.

look, if you guys want to treat donald trump like some unstoppable, non-aging demigod, don't let me get in your way :huhldup:

just please, go open your obituaries, and tell me how many 81 year olds you see in there

Trips

Superstar
Daps
because he can claim "stolen" once. twice is an entirely different animal. he'll be a stone cold loser
And so when he loses by 25k in 4 states. He's not going to say it's stolen.

When NC goes Dem because of the pervert it's not a fluke.
When he only loses PA by 11K it's not a fluke (Philadelphia didn't steal the election)
When he only loses MI by 15K it's not a fluke (Detroit didn't let felons and other illegals vote)

It must be so fun to think that after this election we're just going to go right back to normal.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
because he can claim "stolen" once. twice is an entirely different animal. he'll be a stone cold loser
oops oops

i forgot the best one.

That by certifying her own election. Kamala did what Mike Pence was afraid to do

:troll:

Because Trumps base is so easily moved from conspiracy. And the Republicans are so not afraid to run against him at their own peril

:sas2:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And so when he loses by 25k in 4 states. He's not going to say it's stolen.

When NC goes Dem because of the pervert it's not a fluke.
When he only loses PA by 11K it's not a fluke (Philadelphia didn't steal the election)
When he only loses MI by 15K it's not a fluke (Detroit didn't let felons and other illegals vote)

It must be so fun to think that after this election we're just going to go right back to normal.
and it must be awful to hold donald trump in such high esteem :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think we better prepare for when the Republican base finally accepts that they are a minority party. Two things will happen. They will have to moderate their positions to attract more voters or decide to do away with Democracy.
texas flipping is gonna be a huge turning point. maybe what defines this issue

republicans simply wont honor it. theres not a chance in hell :snoop:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't.

I just have zero faith in his base
I have zero faith in the Republican party
:martin:
breh, do you realize how beatable trump '28 would be? dems could run AOC/Buttigieg and win that election :laff:

thats why it wont happen. the powers that be on the right simply wont allow it. they'll threaten to ruin trump if he runs..although again; he'll barely be alive

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, you SWORE this was Desanctimonious' election year. :skip: You bet the house on it along with the fact that he was going to destroy Biden.

Let's not act like you are suddenly infallible.:pachaha:
i'm the farthest thing from infallible. i'll admit that before a good number of posters in here :mjlol:

however, me "betting the house" that desantis would beat trump is a blatant lie :comeon: i WANTED him to beat trump. i NEVER said he really would. since when have i denied that these stupid rednecks have formed a cult around trump?

and of course desantis would have beat biden. did you miss biden's debate :laff: