WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kamala is already running on domestic issues that I care about and Trump is running on a platform that would make my life and my children’s life worse. Palestinian protestors in my eyes are helping Trump and hurting Kamala
Joe and Kamala can end their support of a genocide. Easy peezy, problem solved. Imagine the resulting goodwill in ending a brutal one sided war against civilians. :wow:

This feels ironically like when we were telling yall that Biden stepping down would be good for the party and you all fought us vigorously.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The servility on display here is astonishing. You jackasses act more like campaign loyalists than voters.

I never want to hear yall talk about MAGA cult when it’s quite clear you are in a damn cult yourselves.
5 weeks ago, you wanted to lose to donald trump, in order to simp for islamic terrorists who started a war they cant finish :russell:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Joe and Kamala can end their support of a genocide. Easy peezy, problem solved. Imagine the resulting goodwill in ending a brutal one sided war against civilians. :wow:

This feels ironically like when we were telling yall that Biden stepping down would be good for the party and you all fought us vigorously.
I was one of the first ones brainstorming who could replace Biden after the debate.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Walk with me for a sec... if protestors start showing up at Trump rallies, they are going to get a response from Trump and the MAGAs there and the response is exactly what protestors need to ensure their voices ARE being heard because the response would be so VILE... that it would actually have the rest of the country sympathizing even more.

And protestors, if they are smart, should know that the Democrats are the only party that's even going to attempt to listen so wouldn't you want to help the fight against Trump/GOP?

The idea that "not voting" for Kamala who is actually meeting with them... and giving Trump a better chance at victory, a clearer path... is so assbackwards...

:gucci:

The Democrats are the facilitating the genocide.

It’s been nine months and the Dotard in Chief hasn’t listened to the pro Gaza side.

What coconut tree did you fall from?

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kamala is already running on domestic issues that I care about and Trump is running on a platform that would make my life and my children’s life worse. Palestinian protestors in my eyes are helping Trump and hurting Kamala
If protesting a genocide is 'hurting' a presidential candidate, it says a lot more about the candidate than the protesters.

Hope this helps. 🙏🏿🇵🇸

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The servility on display here is astonishing. You jackasses act more like campaign loyalists than voters.

I never want to hear yall talk about MAGA cult when it’s quite clear you are in a damn cult yourselves.

You know it’s okay to push your elected officials to do things. You don’t have to coddle and run interference for them like they are your aunties or grandparents. They work for you.

Good lord.
Nobody gives a fukk about protests we asking why yall are caping for 70+ million people because they wear red hats :dead:

I can imagine yall in the street saying nooo don’t protest Trump he’s not president :sadcam: he’s just pushing anti Muslim rhetoric and using his influence to make GOP people in congress appease Israel but he’s not president leave him alone :damn:

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not a strawman and I'll tell you why. The only time I've seen Trump over the last 6 months have to address Gaza was at the debate and his answer was terrible but people forget about that.

Why haven't I seen Trump have to respond to protestors at one of his rallies? There's no interruptions.... he gets to rant for 90 minutes unopposed...
The protestors are Democratic voters, a Democrat is in office while a genocide is actively happening, and they want to influence a Democrat running in an election to make better choices if they win.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

You know it’s okay to push your elected officials to do things. You don’t have to coddle and run interference for them like they are your aunties or grandparents. They work for you.

Good lord.

This is an insane take. Yes, we want our politicians to do things for us.... but really...our families..... first and foremost. That's why there are several other items on the agenda that we want to discuss. Gaza is not the only issue facing this nation. Tbf, most people don't care that much about it because they are worried about their own lives and Trump winning in November doesn't help anyone...

Winning the election is the first step to achieving any goal but it sounds to me like you don't have any interest in winning elections, you already said you were voting for Cornel up until 3 weeks ago.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
How would they protest Trump? Go to his rallies? :russ:

Uh, no?

They would probably protest at the White House like they've been doing. Or at any number of other events.

Exactly as you said. Folks have already made up their minds, anyone pretending these protests move the needle one way or another are concern trolling.

So whether they protest or not, it changes nothing at this stage in terms of the presidential election.

Yet I expect folks will still try to clutch pearls. Are they racists? Are they white supremacists? Then I don't give a fukk, let them protest.

I agree..the idea that the protestors are helping Trump is nonsense.

There were always going to be protests at the DNC, they were planned long before Biden even dropped out, so all this pearl clutching is BS. If you're mad about protests then you should be mad at Biden for allowing things to get to this point.

They keep arguing shyt nobody has said amongst themselves.

The amount of strawmen is crazy.

Poster: I'm sympathetic towards the protesters, what's going on in Gaza needs to stop and our policy is unethical

HL: Why do you support Hamas?
Poster: :what:

HL: And also, why do you support Trump at the same time?

HL: And why do you also hate Jewish people and deny the Holocaust?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Reposted for emphasis. This Muslim is wearing a I come in peace shirt and still got kicked out. Imagine the awareness brought to the cause if hundreds of Palestinian protestors showed up to a Trump rally and chanted their courageous slogans.
I tried to tell these dummies that yesterday. That woman got more balls than all these people at the DNC. 20 of them at a Trump rally would actually get the ball moving in their favor but they don’t want to risk violence being sent their way so :yeshrug: