WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Some things are more important than partisan politics.

You mean like....

-Food prices
-Medical costs
-Abortion bans
-Voter suppression
-housing costs

to name a few? .... These are the issues that most Americans care about because it is affecting THEM.. and their families. You have families struggling to put food on the table and you want Gaza to be their #1 priority..

That's not how it works.

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I understand the issue of why protesters are protesting. I do believe that we need to put an embargo on the table, but I also understand that Dems need to actually win in order for this to be a viable option.

Right now, if Biden puts these talks on the table, guess who this affects? Kamala Harris. And by extension, all of these protestors interest.

I don't think they should stop protesting, but I don't think "Killer Kamala" and shouting "We're going to shut the DNC down" is helping their cause. It seems like burning the bridge behind you.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This fruitcake acting like there are no ratings agendas when making clips like his interview as if clickbait isn’t a thing lol

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Some things are more important than partisan politics. And yeah, I want to win, but I’m not of the thought that the world will end on the day Trump is elected. It’s not some apocalyptic event. Therefore I’m not willing to overlook the flaws of the Democratic Party out of some debilitating fear of Trump.
#bothsides

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Notice the talking points are shifting. last month, maybe two months ago the Lindsey Graham's of the world doing the media circuit were talking about how trump will win. Now it's, "he will lose if..."

Republicans are definitely bracing for a whopping in november, whether they are ready to admit it or not

Last edited: