WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The servility on display here is astonishing. You jackasses act more like campaign loyalists than voters.

I never want to hear yall talk about MAGA cult when it’s quite clear you are in a damn cult yourselves.

You know it’s okay to push your elected officials to do things. You don’t have to coddle and run interference for them like they are your aunties or grandparents. They work for you.

Good lord.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
The servility on display here is astonishing. You jackasses act more like campaign loyalists than voters.

I never want to hear yall talk about MAGA cult when it’s quite clear you are in a damn cult yourselves.

You know it’s okay to push your elected officials to do things. You don’t have to coddle and run interference for them like they are your aunties or grandparents. They work for you.

Good lord.
Kamala is already running on domestic issues that I care about and Trump is running on a platform that would make my life and my children’s life worse. Palestinian protestors in my eyes are helping Trump and hurting Kamala

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Walk with me for a sec... if protestors start showing up at Trump rallies, they are going to get a response from Trump and the MAGAs there and the response is exactly what protestors need to ensure their voices ARE being heard because the response would be so VILE... that it would actually have the rest of the country sympathizing even more.

And protestors, if they are smart, should know that the Democrats are the only party that's even going to attempt to listen so wouldn't you want to help the fight against Trump/GOP?

The idea that "not voting" for Kamala who is actually meeting with them... and giving Trump a better chance at victory, a clearer path... is so assbackwards...

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I realize you're here just to stir shyt - but I think I speak for a lot of people ...

Your issue isnt that noone will let you speak - we just don't give a fukk about what you have said ...its not MORE important than LOTS of other issues ...

Seems like our conversation is at and end
Exactly as you said. Folks have already made up their minds, anyone pretending these protests move the needle one way or another are concern trolling.

So whether they protest or not, it changes nothing at this stage in terms of the presidential election.

Yet I expect folks will still try to clutch pearls. Are they racists? Are they white supremacists? Then I don't give a fukk, let them protest.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Basically.

It's one thing to be adversarial to democratic politicians who have to be on good behavior, but a whole 'nother thing when they have to deal with the maga voters in the crowd who are willing to crash out. They're cut from a different cloth from the civil rights protesters that would protest in 1960s Alabama.
Special shoutout to my ancestors who were down to ride whenever. HL Allstars would have had them protesting in the north :dead:

Why in the hell are we in Selma:childplease:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Who said the protests would stop if Trump wins :dead: people just making up straw men at this point

It's not a strawman and I'll tell you why. The only time I've seen Trump over the last 6 months have to address Gaza was at the debate and his answer was terrible but people forget about that.

Why haven't I seen Trump have to respond to protestors at one of his rallies? There's no interruptions.... he gets to rant for 90 minutes unopposed...

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

I need more protest against Trump at his rallies.

Reposted for emphasis. This Muslim is wearing a I come in peace shirt and still got kicked out. Imagine the awareness brought to the cause if hundreds of Palestinian protestors showed up to a Trump rally and chanted their courageous slogans.

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Good lord.
They keep arguing shyt nobody has said amongst themselves.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
People mad at protesters instead of the party/president that is responsible for backing the killing of 40k civilians is wild. Don't be mad at the fact we are cosigning a country who is blowing up every building hospital school etc to "find" 2 terrorist
Why are these people not protesting Isreal?

shyt is pure delusion