WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It's just another example of people giving Republicans a free pass. If your strategy is "I'm not going to bother protesting GOP events" then you are right there with the national media in assisting the GOP to further their agenda.

You don't think a protest would trip Trump up at one of his rallies? I'd love to see how he'd handle them.... but they aren't there...
Spot on. If you never push back because “they don’t care” you’re effectively letting them do all the narrative setting. Which ironically is also something folks complain about.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:gucci:

The Democrats are the facilitating the genocide.

It’s been nine months and the Dotard in Chief hasn’t listened to the pro Gaza side.

What coconut tree did you fall from?

Ahh I see you were you just concern trolling in here the entire time now and didn't want to have a real conversation about this issue. :ehh:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is an insane take. Yes, we want our politicians to do things for us.... but really...our families..... first and foremost. That's why there are several other items on the agenda that we want to discuss. Gaza is not the only issue facing this nation. Tbf, most people don't care that much about it because they are worried about their own lives and Trump winning in November doesn't help anyone...

Winning the election is the first step to achieving any goal but it sounds to me like you don't have any interest in winning elections, you already said you were voting for Cornel up until 3 weeks ago.

Some things are more important than partisan politics. And yeah, I want to win, but I’m not of the thought that the world will end on the day Trump is elected. It’s not some apocalyptic event. Therefore I’m not willing to overlook the flaws of the Democratic Party out of some debilitating fear of Trump.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Only thing disgraceful is Blue MAGA siding with the cops :scust:

Bout to start calling you MFs (Back the) Blue MAGA :mjpls:
Yeah I’m not gonna support these protestors threatening domestic terrorism. You fukkers really do support Hamas.

Social media would have you cowards supporting Osama Bin Laden after 9/11

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump said "finish the job" and "wipe them out" clear as day... but things will be better for Palestinians with him in office. That's an interesting take.
:dahell: They are being wiped out right now, at this very moment with bombs and money provided by the dotard in chief.