WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The whole "Why should they protest GOP?" Is wack...

Because they are in control of 2/3rd of the government for the past two years.

It's even more ironic since they probably still be in control of 2/3rd of the government even if Kamala won.

Sweet Jesus... Do people not understand our government branches...

It's just another example of people giving Republicans a free pass. If your strategy is "I'm not going to bother protesting GOP events" then you are right there with the national media in assisting the GOP to further their agenda.

You don't think a protest would trip Trump up at one of his rallies? I'd love to see how he'd handle them.... but they aren't there...

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
It's just another example of people giving Republicans a free pass. If your strategy is "I'm not going to bother protesting GOP events" then you are right there with the national media in assisting the GOP to further their agenda.

You don't think a protest would trip Trump up at one of his rallies? I'd love to see how he'd handle them.... but they aren't there...
Their lack of pressure on Trump gives right wing grifters like Jimmy Dore free reign to champion Trump as the “anti-war candidate”

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Why would anybody expect Republicans to have empathy or a moral compass? :what:

There's no point even trying to get them to give a fukk about anyone who isn't white.
So if Trump wins the protests stop then because nobody expects them to have empathy or a moral compass. Got damn white privilege is a hell of a drug :whew: you can really do whatever the hell you want if you’re white and republican :whoo:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
In life most people pick easy targets or do things they think they can get away with.
The pro-palestine crowd wouldn't dare target the RNC because the energy there is different, so they go for the easy target. fukkin cowards.

Basically.

It's one thing to be adversarial to democratic politicians who have to be on good behavior, but a whole 'nother thing when they have to deal with the maga voters in the crowd who are willing to crash out. They're cut from a different cloth from the civil rights protesters that would protest in 1960s Alabama.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So if Trump wins the protests stop then because nobody expects them to have empathy or a moral compass. Got damn white privilege is a hell of a drug :whew: you can really do whatever the hell you want if you’re white and republican :whoo:

Who said the protests would stop if Trump wins :dead: people just making up straw men at this point

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Most of these "pro-Palestine" protestors will never be satisfied.

Also, most of them are NOT Democrats. Most of them are third-party voters or non-voters.

They will never be satisfied

They are a fukkin pain in the ass

I know that sounds fukked up and all but damn they are mad annoying

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Most of these "pro-Palestine" protestors will never be satisfied.

Also, most of them are NOT Democrats. Most of them are third-party voters or non-voters.
They seem painfully unaware of the rights stance on Israel as well. The speaker has the damn Israeli flag on his door and Trump thinks Biden/Harris have been too soft on Gaza.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I know this is inconvenient for yall because how dare anyone speak up against power, but the activist on the ground know what they are doing. The protests will continue until a change in policy happens. You all will have to get over it.

If Kamala is smart, she’ll disregard anything Blue MAGA has to say.
I’m just wondering if this is clout chasing (killer Kamala) or actually trying to move people to your side to acknowledge the horrors in Gaza (getting as much media attention as possible by showing up with the same vigor at Trump rallies, also choosing to protest the group that controls half the government, etc). If something was important to me I wouldn’t willingly ignore 70+ million complicit people, but :yeshrug:

I guess yall keep giving me my answer so I’ll stop asking.