WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
HL Allstars: Everyone needs to know about how fukked up things are in Gaza and that people need to be pushed to acknowledge the humanity of the people suffering there

Also HL allstars: well everyone except for the 70+ million people supporting the republicans.
By his own logic, both sides are the same so they shouldn't be protesting Dems either. :wow:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HL Allstars: Everyone needs to know about how fukked up things are in Gaza and that people need to be pushed to acknowledge the humanity of the people suffering there

Also HL allstars: well everyone except for the 70+ million people supporting the republicans.

I know this is inconvenient for yall because how dare anyone speak up against power, but the activist on the ground know what they are doing. The protests will continue until a change in policy happens. You all will have to get over it.

If Kamala is smart, she’ll disregard anything Blue MAGA has to say.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
People mad at protesters instead of the party/president that is responsible for backing the killing of 40k civilians is wild. Don't be mad at the fact we are cosigning a country who is blowing up every building hospital school etc to "find" 2 terrorist

These posts read like someone who just figured out how government works. The United States of America has been backing warlords and terrorists for longer than either of us have been alive.

It's not Biden "backing Israel" more than it's the country backing Israel. I hate it as much as anyone here but some of you are speaking as if the President can just handwave a strong ally, that's never happening.

They are working on a ceasefire and to bring the hostages home. They aren't going to threaten Israel beyond that and furthermore, if terrorists attack the United States tomorrow, a lot of you would be saying we have the right to respond how we see fit. Travel back in time to 9/11 and damn near the entire country wanted to wipe Afghanistan off the map. I remember it.

Meanwhile, the rest of the world was shytting on the U.S. for invading and rightly so. All I'm saying is there's a lot of hypocrisy surrounding the issue.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
These posts read like someone who just figured out how government works. The United States of America has been backing warlords and terrorists for longer than either of us have been alive.

It's not Biden "backing Israel" more than it's the country backing Israel. I hate it as much as anyone here but some of you are speaking as if the President can just handwave a strong ally, that's never happening.

They are working on a ceasefire and to bring the hostages home. They aren't going to threaten Israel beyond that and furthermore, if terrorists attack the United States tomorrow, a lot of you would be saying we have the right to respond how we see fit. Travel back in time to 9/11 and damn near the entire country wanted to wipe Afghanistan off the map. I remember it.

I remember that too, and I feel like the people complaining about Gaza protesters would've also been complaining about Iraq War protesters and calling them terrorist sympathizers.

Also, if fukking Ronald Reagan on all people was able to push back on Israel I don't buy that Biden couldn't if he wanted to -

Ronald Reagan wasn't afraid to use leverage to hold Israel to task

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Getting spicy up there in Chicago. I don't understand the "hate" part. We only critique the logic of it is all..

They have the right to protest but with that said they've been told that these conversations are happening and ongoing. Do they expect the entire conference to be about Gaza because that's not happening...

Most Americans rank food prices, housing costs, medical costs, abortion bans and several other issues ahead of Gaza. Why? Because at the end of the day, people will always be concerned over their own loved ones more than others...

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Are they wearing masks so their identities are concealed or are they still worried about Covid?

If they are identified and it turns out they are GOP operatives.... That's my suspicion. There's some actual protestors who care about Gaza and then there's some GOP operatives who do not care about Gaza and only want to ruin the DNC.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

Democrats are a healthier, better organized, more hierarchical and even ruthless party. Unified against Trump more than they are dedicated to any ideological project, they've adopted what's effectively an Al Davis platform: Just win, baby.

Politico is copying my hot lines.

Suge Pelosi in on that Al Davis wave

giphy.gif

shonuff

All Star
Daps
If they are identified and it turns out they are GOP operatives.... That's my suspicion. There's some actual protestors who care about Gaza and then there's some GOP operatives who do not care about Gaza and only want to ruin the DNC.

They are operatives ...I dont think the GOP has the money or organization to pay ..since the GOP is pretty much broke ....

But 100% they are working at being agit props