WHO WINS?

• Total voters

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So you think Gaza protestors should capitulate if Trump wins? If not then what’s the strategy?

I can never get an answer to this question

I'd expect the protests to continue until either the situation gets better over there or until US policy changes, regardless of how the election goes.

So if Trump wins and this is still going on then I'd expect the protests to continue and maybe intensify. That said, I'm not a Gaza protester myself so I don't know what their plans are.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
The protestors want her to destroy her Zionist jewish support by completely shytting on Israel while at the same time Kamala needs that Jewish support to win
It’s like they don’t understand politics. :mjlol: She’s supposed to shyt on Israel support an arms embargo while Iran is threatening Israel while running for President.:dead: I have no doubt that Kamala would be at least closer to Obama than Biden when it comes to Israel But she has to get elected first.:unimpressed:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

It's hard when you're an incel and a fukking weirdo or dumbass redneck like much of the Republican party... they get no women

Even the rich Republicans like Trump and Vance: Trump has to buy hookers and pay Melania to "like him". Vance had to buy his wife and family.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I'd expect the protests to continue until either the situation gets better over there or until US policy changes, regardless of how the election goes.

So if Trump wins and this is still going on then I'd expect the protests to continue and maybe intensify. That said, I'm not a Gaza protester myself so I don't know what their plans are.
So the protestors will start protesting democrat members of congress while Trump is in office? Seems like an effective strategy

shonuff

All Star
Daps
Blue MAGA: Vote to save democracy.

Also Blue MAGA: How dare you make your voice heard? STFU and bow down to dear leader.
I realize you're here just to stir shyt - but I think I speak for a lot of people ...

Your issue isnt that noone will let you speak - we just don't give a fukk about what you have said ...its not MORE important than LOTS of other issues ...

Seems like our conversation is at and end

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So the protestors will start protesting democratic members of congress while Trump is in office? Seems like an effective strategy

How did you get that from what I said :skip: they'll be protesting Trump in that case because he'll be in power

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I realize you're here just to stir shyt - but I think I speak for a lot of people ...

Your issue isnt that noone will let you speak - we just don't give a fukk about what you have said ...its not MORE important than LOTS of other issues ...

Seems like our conversation is at and end

But yet you are in here fuming mad that protestors are at the DNC. :mjlol:

You servile wimp.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
How did you get that from what I said :skip: they'll be protesting Trump in that case because he'll be in power
Trump is in power right now, he was able to tank the republican border bill on his own volition. Trump is the defacto speaker of the house and senate minority leader. Going by that logic he should be protested right now.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Blue MAGA: Vote to save democracy.

Also Blue MAGA: How dare you make your voice heard? STFU and bow down to dear leader.
HL Allstars: Everyone needs to know about how fukked up things are in Gaza and that people need to be pushed to acknowledge the humanity of the people suffering there

Also HL allstars: well everyone except for the 70+ million people supporting the republicans.