WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another candidate may have been able to also win the election, but Kamala was the only candidate who could completely unify the Democratic party and generate this type of excitement. Her being passed over was never, ever going to fly. But we've litigated and relitigated this point to death by now, I reckon.
donald trump would have unified the democratic party, and it's swing voters (NOT democrats in the south who get their votes thrown out by the electoral college) who decide the election. but i digress

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's really going the incel route :dead:

These dudes are so fukking weird. I wonder how much Theil donated for Trump to keep this goofy on the ticket.

You know, Wall Street bros are terrible, but these tech bros are worse. Atleast Wall Street bros are pretty simple to understand. They want to make money, fukk bytches, buy shyt and do coke. Tech bros are just weird incel autistic dudes probably suffering from childhood trauma of being mistreated and are now looking to take it out on the world.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
These dudes are so fukking weird. I wonder how much Theil donated for Trump to keep this goofy on the ticket.

You know, Wall Street bros are terrible, but these tech bros are worse. Atleast Wall Street bros are pretty simple to understand. They want to make money, fukk bytches, buy shyt and do coke. Tech bros are just weird incel autistic dudes probably suffering from childhood trauma of being mistreated and are now looking to take it out on the world.
shyt I know them wallstreetguys are slimeballs. These tech bro grifters present themselves as messianic figures saving humanity when they're somehow even slimier.
6db8747f-df0e-459b-a175-c9473252950e_text.gif

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lincoln project is snapping right now. The ads they drop are insane. Are they shown on tv or just shown on social media? I know they buy air time in Bedminster and Mar-a-Largo just to troll Trump but not sure about anywhere else
I’m pretty sure I heard they were concentrating some of their most pointed ads in Palm Beach so he’d have to see them at Mar a Lago

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m pretty sure I heard they were concentrating some of their most pointed ads in Palm Beach so he’d have to see them at Mar a Lago
they're all about getting in trump's head. they treat it like a personal vendetta :mjlol:

and that's part of why trump is such a loser; he's bled SO many voters like that. look at the picture of george conway, celebrating at trump's 2016 victory party. compare that to his twitter feed today :mjlol:

• Haha
Reactions: Jx2
Daps
Lincoln project is snapping right now. The ads they drop are insane. Are they shown on tv or just shown on social media? I know they buy air time in Bedminster and Mar-a-Largo just to troll Trump but not sure about anywhere else
I can confirm you get a mix of Trump/anti-Trump advertisements here but it also depends on the media you're consuming. Some of the right leaning contractors where I work be bytching about anti-Trump propaganda. shyts super funny. This mf got a billboard up down here about uniting America :mjlol: thats the real propaganda