WHO WINS?

• Total voters

bnew

Veteran
Daps
just saw this on twitter. the 1992 DNC platform reads like the republican platform today, and all of this sounds mostly good and reasonable :mjlol:crazy to read

GVB3yBuWsAAJJ2F

this was the RNC republican platform in 1956

ua5dhuY.png

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Well I guess it's a good fukking thing I never said that, isn't it? You still display a very concerning lack in basic logical construction, because you seemingly cannot discern between saying "X is more likely to happen if Y occurs" and "X will happen if Y occurs". Just like how I can say I support Kamala Harris because she is the candidate most likely to lead towards Universal Healthcare being enacted and a just resolution to the Israeli-Palestinian crisis, even though I don't think either will happen in/due to her tenure. Very difficult concept for someone with the mental capacity of a beagle to understand, I know.

But the man I posted would absolutely slap the shyt out of you and tell you to get up off your knees and stop prostrating yourself in front of white racists before you feel confident enough to make up your own mind. Or to pick up a fukking book and learn a single thing about political history or political theory, because you evidently still believe that political outcomes are solely the result of magnanimity bestowed from a benevolent (white) leader as opposed to an alignment of circumstances, contexts and coalitions that marginalized communities fight for and advance. Like you must be just flummoxed as to how an avowed racist signed the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

But for the love of God, please stop all this retarded "Hey brother...give it to me straight...will Joseph Robinette Biden still be considered a top 5 DOA President if he has a rage-stroke due to Nancy Pelosi cutting his geriatric nuts off
2Viugiu.png
" shytposting.
Sorry I stopped reading at “well I guess” :yeshrug:

WATTBA where an (allegedly) black man thinks Donald Trump is the emancipator for black people world wide :dead:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Wasn’t the media trying to convince us Kamala was getting ready to twist the knife and people in here were cheering

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I've never said you were a "Biden or Bust" poster, I said you were a "the anti-Biden people have no plans" poster. And of course there were anti-Biden people who wanted an open-primary, like @the cac mamba.

But the fact of the matter is that there was definitely a contingent of pro-Biden posters who were very active in perpetuating this notion that there was no viable plan to replace him, which as I said at the time was completely false. And when confronted by the multiple different plans, they all acted like the only one was a chaotic open-primary on the floor of the convention because that was the one that allowed them to maintain their preconceived position and not admit they were wrong.

The only thing I ever said about a "Kamala coronation" is that there was a lot of infighting going on, I was never "Biden or Bust" I needed to see what the plan is and AOC even addressed that in an IG live what was going on behind the scenes. Some posters felt differently, that's fine, it wasn't everyone..

I'm glad that Biden squashed it.... I think most of us are.

So my question now is why are people still arguing over "Blue MAGA" and "Pink MAGA" when all of that infighting is in the past? Nobody wants to read it...

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
@Loose , #bluemaga on the scoreboard today :whew:

Man.... Lol. We gotta stop all that but I do agree there was a lot of people saying Biden wasn't going to add anything and nobody wanted to see him and they are all super quiet now...

People love Joe Biden... They were worried about him... but they love him.