WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
whichever candidate the Dems named, rather than let the people vote on, was ultimately gonna get roughly the same amount of enthusiasm and excitement :yeshrug: it was simply a matter of replacing biden with a new, young candidate, in a country that's dying to move past biden and trump

it happened, and here we are. kamala or bust
You back on your generic white male like Roy cooper was going to have black woman of all ages busting down the door politicking for him like Kamala :dead:

I’m sure AKA was gonna set up their own PAC to support mark kelly :dead:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I think Kamala should do interviews and clearly she will...but I also wonder if we're seeing a glimpse into future campaigning. Presidential politics are largely about tribalism and partisan groups, with some alleged independents thrown in the mix wondering who to pick. What if you ran for president like major artists release music: no serious interviews, go on Hot Ones, do the puppy show, appear on a Twitch stream, etc. It's largely a personality contest anyway...what if you simply freeze out traditional media, besides the typical 60 Minutes appearance. Then again does anyone watch 60 Minutes, compared to a decade ago?

The danger in telling traditional media to fukk off is that they'll make it a story, as they're starting to do now. But...what if the answer is just "fukk them"? Does the average voter give a shyt? Who is sitting around saying "I'd vote for Kamala but she hasn't done an interview so I'll vote for Trump."

I'm not saying I agree with this strategy, I'm just wondering if this is the future.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
this was the RNC republican platform in 1956

ua5dhuY.png

People always fail to say that both parties took drastic turns in the mid to late 60's.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I think Kamala should do interviews and clearly she will...but I also wonder if we're seeing a glimpse into future campaigning. Presidential politics are largely about tribalism and partisan groups, with some alleged independents thrown in the mix wondering who to pick. What if you ran for president like major artists release music: no serious interviews, go on Hot Ones, do the puppy show, appear on a Twitch stream, etc. It's largely a personality contest anyway...what if you simply freeze out traditional media, besides the typical 60 Minutes appearance. Then again does anyone watch 60 Minutes, compared to a decade ago?

The danger in telling traditional media to fukk off is that they'll make it a story, as they're starting to do now. But...what if the answer is just "fukk them"? Does the average voter give a shyt? Who is sitting around saying "I'd vote for Kamala but she hasn't done an interview so I'll vote for Trump."

I'm not saying I agree with this strategy, I'm just wondering if this is the future.
Agreed. Modern day politics is a popularity contest more than ever. fukk traditional media. They will get angry and manufacture a narrative against you so you’ll have to be prepared for that. But it’s all about memes and vibes these days. Ride the wave into the White House. It’s the future. We aren’t going back.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Like how stupid does he think everyone is. He can't just say 100% he has to say it's more than 100%. Lmao

"People don't know this... but it's actually much HIGHER than 100%.... It's probably 200%... it's crazy.... and that laugh.... my God... We are really in trouble folks, believe me.."

president-donald-trump-wrong-speaking-moving-hand-8g0675f1xlm54zny.gif

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps

The way I'm looking at the strategy that Kamala's team is going with so far is working. I think after the DNC & September debate we will probably start getting some interviews from Harris and Walz. Trump keeps doing news conferences and every time he does them he either says some ignorant or they are filled w/lies or incorrect statements. Vance is no better because more dirt continues to drop on him.