Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Instead, most people such as myself were saying a lot of things like "what's the plan?" and we were also contrasting Biden with Donald Trump. If Biden is "too old" then why isn't the media talking about Trump's cognitive decline or outright insanity. Plus, despite how the debate turned out, Biden has shown over the past few weeks that he can still "run the country". People were acting like he was on his deathbed.
The problem is that you and other pro-Biden posters were presented with post-Biden plans multiple times but just kept ignoring them and asking for more plans because you didn't like the ones you were seeing.

Back to the "what's the plan?" part of it. A lot of people wanted an open convention. It would have been a complete disaster.
I was the first person in here to advocate for a Kamala coronation and even I would admit that an open convention would have been a better approach than the sure march to slow death that the Biden campaign and its boosters on here were advocating for.

Now to the Kamala piece of it. Nobody foresaw Kamala Harris improving to where she is now.
Again, this isn't true. I was the first person in here to advocate for Kamala taking over and posted about how her 2020 Primary performance wasn't going to be indicative of her 2024 Presidential nominee performance. I even laid out the entire plan we're seeing come to fruition right now. There were a few others who agreed with me, but a lot of BlueMAGA posters were completely intransigent because they're frogs in a boiling pot of water.

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man stop. :childplease:

Blue MAGA was acting like speaking out against Joe was blasphemy. We were constantly and loudly attacked for pointing out the obvious. Blue MAGA is vicious.

@FAH1223 was under attack for the last year and a half for simply posting polls.
Yep. I remember. They were acting like he was committing crimes against Biden.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, this isn't true. I was the first person in here to advocate for Kamala taking over and posted about how her 2020 Primary performance wasn't going to be indicative of her 2024 Presidential nominee performance. I even laid out the entire plan we're seeing come to fruition right now.
:duck:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The problem is that you and other pro-Biden posters were presented with post-Biden plans multiple times but just kept ignoring them and asking for more plans because you didn't like the ones you were seeing.

I was the first person in here to advocate for a Kamala coronation and even I would admit that an open convention would have been a better approach than the sure march to slow death that the Biden campaign and its boosters on here were advocating for.

Again, this isn't true. I was the first person in here to advocate for Kamala taking over and posted about how her 2020 Primary performance wasn't going to be indicative of her 2024 Presidential nominee performance. I even laid out the entire plan we're seeing come to fruition right now. There were a few others who agreed with me, but a lot of BlueMAGA posters were completely intransigent because they're frogs in a boiling pot of water.

1. If you're talking open convention, you are damn right that "I didn't like it" it would have been a complete disaster. Handing over the keys to Kamala Harris was something I was unsure about because if you recall, there was infighting going on. There were people like Obama and Pelosi trying to dig their claws into the decision making.

2. You were one of the people advocating for an open convention. Even if you did advocate for a Kamala coronation, it doesn't mean much when you were also advocating for something that would have been a disaster.

You want to receive credit for throwing out a bunch of ideas that wouldn't/couldn't work and one that can work? Whatever breh :pachaha:

My stance was "what's the plan?" and you can thank Joe Biden for seeing what was going to work and what wasn't...