WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

:heh:

I was going to post this earlier. So RFK Jr. is angling for a role in both Trump's administration if he were to win or Kamala's administration and Kamala didn't even bother meeting with him....

RFK Jr. is like a rat sniffing around the garbage outside of a fancy restaurant..

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
To think if #BlueMAGA had their way, Biden would still be the nominee, stumbling over his words in every speech and down by double digits in all the swing states :wow:
Exactly. They were running interference and bashing anyone who claimed Biden was hurting the ticket. Now they're KH's biggest cheerleader. They're the same mfers that don't do any work in a group project but want the same grade

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Only @Outlaw saw what the rest could not :wow:

My thing is.... if you were screaming from the mountain top about "open convention!!!" you cannot then run around now like you were right and everyone else was wrong :mjlol:

Just be happy like the rest of us that Biden stepped aside and Kamala is cookin :wow: :wow:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Not so ironically the man you posted would slap the shyt out of you for thinking Donald Trump was going to liberate black people in the US and around the world. Good God I can’t believe anyone (allegedly) black would have the gall to put that in writing :dead:
Well I guess it's a good fukking thing I never said that, isn't it? You still display a very concerning lack in basic logical construction, because you seemingly cannot discern between saying "X is more likely to happen if Y occurs" and "X will happen if Y occurs". Just like how I can say I support Kamala Harris because she is the candidate most likely to lead towards Universal Healthcare being enacted and a just resolution to the Israeli-Palestinian crisis, even though I don't think either will happen in/due to her tenure. Very difficult concept for someone with the mental capacity of a beagle to understand, I know.

But the man I posted would absolutely slap the shyt out of you and tell you to get up off your knees and stop prostrating yourself in front of white racists before you feel confident enough to make up your own mind. Or to pick up a fukking book and learn a single thing about political history or political theory, because you evidently still believe that political outcomes are solely the result of magnanimity bestowed from a benevolent (white) leader as opposed to an alignment of circumstances, contexts and coalitions that marginalized communities fight for and advance. Like you must be just flummoxed as to how an avowed racist signed the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

But for the love of God, please stop all this retarded "Hey brother...give it to me straight...will Joseph Robinette Biden still be considered a top 5 DOA President if he has a rage-stroke due to Nancy Pelosi cutting his geriatric nuts off
2Viugiu.png
" shytposting.