WHO WINS?

• Total voters

taker597

Superstar
Daps
So... The reason that they selling merchandise is because it's to dodge politicial donation laws?

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Of course there should be another debate, and I'd imagine Trump's team wants one too. But Trump took so much damage in the last one that I don't see him PERSONALLY agreeing to do another. He's shook, and mad as fukk. If they don't have some type of bullshyt October surprise for Kamala, I'm not sure what they can do. Everything is moving towards her right now.

And I def think a bomb is coming about Trump. The way the press hopped on the Loomer shyt...something else is there.
😂. What else can they drop on trump? He's a convicted felon, rapist, insurrectionist, conman etc. I mean he's pretty much everything a bad person could be and still he's close to being back in the White House.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Why is Montana of all places worried about this shyt...

I think we better prepare for when the Republican base finally accepts that they are a minority party. Two things will happen. They will have to moderate their positions to attract more voters or decide to do away with Democracy.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol: i've been wondering about this. what kinda gun does she own? i'm pretty sure republicans can find this out

Last edited:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
I think we better prepare for when the Republican base finally accepts that they are a minority party. Two things will happen. They will have to moderate their positions to attract more voters or decide to do away with Democracy.
It will be the latter.

They already stole the courts in everyone's face.
And they are going to start doing it at the local level because too many people don't vote in the off cycle elections and that shyt gets loaded with GOP now GQP motherfukkers.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

David Frum (yes, Iraq war David Frum) called that over a decade ago: conservatives will abandon democracy before they abandon extremism. There will be no post-MAGA epiphany for republicans. If Kamala wins, their base is gonna watch a black woman certify her own election on January 6th and go further insane. There's no putting the genie back in the bottle even if Trump is disgraced and abandoned by elected republicans. But in my mind....I think he will end 2025/2026 as the favorite for the nomination again in 2028. We'll see the same playbook: he will endorse various candidates in the midterms (for a fee), start doing a lot of media, and then be prepared to run as long as he's not in jail or too old looking/sounding. And I think republican voters will hand him the nomination again.

Let's be clear, his daughter-in-law is currently robbing the RNC while starving down ballot republicans. It's all a scam yet nobody is really saying shyt. If he loses I'm sure we'll get some type of expose, some establishment republicans will cry foul...but it won't stick on him. His base is too dedicated to the grift to let him go. And if he doesn't (or can't) run in 2028, whoever gets the GOP nom will just be another extremist. People who think Glenn Youngkin is gonna win the nomination are bugging lol. We aren't getting that type of republican nominee again in the next decade IMO.