WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You're literally a genocide apologist man. Even if I made the posts you mistakenly believe I made 8 years ago, you're actively carrying water for a genocidal regime right now.

maxresdefault.jpg

And that's the difference, I'm calling you out for the bile you're spewing right now, and you're trying to run away by going to the archives. Can you stay on topic? Or will we see another deluge of smoke bomb posts from 2016.
Not so ironically the man you posted would slap the shyt out of you for thinking Donald Trump was going to liberate black people in the US and around the world. Good God I can’t believe anyone (allegedly) black would have the gall to put that in writing :dead:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'll address the "blue maga" rhetoric one time... here's the issue with it, there's no nuance. I would gladly raise my hand as a "Biden defender" but what's lost in all of this is that most people who were defending Biden at the time weren't being unreasonable and saying "Only Joe Biden..."

Instead, most people such as myself were saying a lot of things like "what's the plan?" and we were also contrasting Biden with Donald Trump. If Biden is "too old" then why isn't the media talking about Trump's cognitive decline or outright insanity. Plus, despite how the debate turned out, Biden has shown over the past few weeks that he can still "run the country". People were acting like he was on his deathbed.

Back to the "what's the plan?" part of it. A lot of people wanted an open convention. It would have been a complete disaster.

Now to the Kamala piece of it. Nobody foresaw Kamala Harris improving to where she is now. She wasn't a great orator in 2019/20. She's been in the film room and she's come out a completely different candidate. She's knocking it out the park and has people excited. That's something that Biden saw in her that Pelosi, Chuck and Obama didn't see in her at first because remember they wanted to choose their own individual.

Blue MAGA/Pink MAGA..... it's all dumb.... there's nothing behind any of it and people don't want to read that shyt.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll address the "blue maga" rhetoric one time... here's the issue with it, there's no nuance. I would gladly raise my hand as a "Biden defender" but what's lost in all of this is that most people who were defending Biden at the time weren't being unreasonable and saying "Only Joe Biden..."

Instead, most people such as myself were saying a lot of things like "what's the plan?" and we were also contrasting Biden with Donald Trump. If Biden is "too old" then why isn't the media talking about Trump's cognitive decline or outright insanity. Plus, despite how the debate turned out, Biden has shown over the past few weeks that he can still "run the country". People were acting like he was on his deathbed.

Back to the "what's the plan?" part of it. A lot of people wanted an open convention. It would have been a complete disaster.

Now to the Kamala piece of it. Nobody foresaw Kamala Harris improving to where she is now. She wasn't a great orator in 2019/20. She's been in the film room and she's come out a completely different candidate. She's knocking it out the park and has people excited. That's something that Biden saw in her that Pelosi, Chuck and Obama didn't see in her at first because remember they wanted to choose their own individual.

Blue MAGA/Pink MAGA..... it's all dumb.... there's nothing behind any of it and people don't want to read that shyt.

Man stop. :childplease:

Blue MAGA was acting like speaking out against Joe was blasphemy. We were constantly and loudly attacked for pointing out the obvious. Blue MAGA is vicious.

@FAH1223 was under attack for the last year and a half for simply posting polls.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Man stop. :childplease:

Blue MAGA was acting like speaking out against Joe was blasphemy. We were constantly and loudly attacked for pointing out the obvious. Blue MAGA is vicious.

@FAH1223 was under attack for the last year and a half for simply posting polls.

My dude

That was a perfect breakdown of where I and other posters where what are you talkin about?