WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I kind of think Biden in 2016 beats Trump.
kind of? younger biden '16 wipes the fukkin floor with trump :mjlol:

it's over once the "grab them by the p*ssy" tapes dropped. republicans' whole "well, trump is a bad guy, but hillary is the antichrist" simply doesnt work on biden. at all. no one believes them

hell, biden '16 even picks up a bunch of moderate republicans who would have never in a million years be seen endorsing hillary. kasich types, who could have gotten a one time pass because "trump doesn't represent my family values", etc

it could have gone so fukking differently :snoop:

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i would hope Walz has some kind of definitive shutdown ready for this. i know how much everyone cared about VP vetting in here

i'm the last one to care about military service, and if he retired to avoid deploying, that doesn't even matter. no one gives a fukk about a guy who didn't want to go to iraq, in 2024

but claiming he was in combat, if he never was, is embarrassing

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
kind of? younger biden '16 wipes the fukkin floor with trump :mjlol:

it's over once the "grab them by the p*ssy" tapes dropped. republicans' whole "well, trump is a bad guy, but hillary is the antichrist" simply doesnt work on biden. at all. no one believes them

hell, biden '16 even picks up a bunch of moderate republicans who would have never in a million years be seen endorsing hillary. kasich types, who could have gotten a one time pass because "trump doesn't represent my family values", etc

it could have gone so fukking differently :snoop:
And they made Biden stand down for Hilary and than they forced him out this year after saying he was the only who could beat Trump :dead:. I know he gotta be hot deep down inside

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The problem is this and some coli posters can learn a thing or two about this also Lol... It's one thing to have an opinion or share data that backs your prediction...

It's another thing to be super loud over it to the point where you're calling everyone "idiots" who doesn't view it the same way you do...

Because he's setting himself up. If he's right, then sure he can scream and gain some more notoriety from it.. but if he's wrong... he looks foolish as fukk and that's the last thing you want to be in that space.

True but man’s been pretty solid for a while now.. even putting flabby Nate to shame

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Yep. Fair or unfair, the Clintons are representative of the political elite/establishment.

That hurt Hillary severely in 2016.
The Dem elites saying how Hillary had next and forcing her on voters instead of letting the voters decide… kinda like how Pelosi wanted that contested convention to choose who she wanted as the Dem ticket but got quickly bushed by Biden lmaoo