WHO WINS?

• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Elon tweeted that he’d have her on but we know what kind of interview it would be

Just constant attacks from him trying to make her look bad
That autistic cac can’t even stop stuttering to even ask legitimate questions, Kamala would fry his ass up

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Trump didn’t come off any more deranged than he usually did. Elon came off worse than he did. I think a lot of people never heard that dude speak until last night.

But overall, the message is similar to the Adin streams, “did this actually help him get new voters” and it seems like it really didn’t. I don’t think his sons realize that this is just placating to the same crowd.

His sons think legitimate people sit around and watch these streamers and hang on every word. They're right that there are SOME people who do it but it's mostly kids who aren't old enough to vote or dumbasses who were already tapped into red pill/MAGA/etc...

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I've always liked King but Cooper is doing too much in this... "the polls are within the margins! it's a toss up! Doesn't that mean they don't matter?"

How can you look at the momentum shift and your first reaction is that it doesn't matter? :mjlol:

Notice copper faggit ass wasn’t saying any of that when Trump was up lmaoo now it’s juelzing

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I've always liked King but Cooper is doing too much in this... "the polls are within the margins! it's a toss up! Doesn't that mean they don't matter?"

How can you look at the momentum shift and your first reaction is that it doesn't matter? :mjlol:
Not just a momentum shift... A historic shift that we've never seen

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It brings my heart joy that CNN is dying a slow death. Their “hear both sides, you decide” schtik has been arguably more harmful than Fox News outright propaganda.