WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I think the point they were trying to make is to not underestimate Trump voters and assume Kamala has it in the bag regardless of momentum. If we get cocky people don't feel the need to vote when they need all of the votes they can get.
Most Democratic voters are very aware of not thinking that anything is "in the bag".

Trump's win in 2016 has shell-shocked many Democrats to this day.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
If I were Kamala and her team I would just ride the wave and not do sit downs if I didn't have to. Fukk all that. Crush his ass with enthusiasm and that's all she wrote

You don't owe him and Fox News SHYT
Yeah the media has the power to influence the narrative but they are hyping it. Their excuse is the people want to hear from here. She just travelled across he country and the poll numbers are going up. She is obviously reaching the people. She’s actually speaking to them directly and they apparently like what they hear. I hope she is prepared because her first interview is very p likely to be antagonistic and the media in general will scrutinize her unfairly after it’s over because they are mad.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

CNN tries to throw cold water on any good news for Kamala

I don’t think anyone should take it for granted and think it’s in the bag but let’s also not ignore the difference in momentum now from 2016 and 2020

If the polls are off and underestimate Trump as much as they did even in 2020 yes he would win but you could also say they could be off against Kamala and it could be a Kamala blowout

Plus Kamala still has the DNC bump I don’t see where Trump is gonna get another bump from

CNN is TRASH

They been TRASH

fukk them

br82186

Superstar
Daps

CNN tries to throw cold water on any good news for Kamala

I don’t think anyone should take it for granted and think it’s in the bag but let’s also not ignore the difference in momentum now from 2016 and 2020

If the polls are off and underestimate Trump as much as they did even in 2020 yes he would win but you could also say they could be off against Kamala and it could be a Kamala blowout

Plus Kamala still has the DNC bump I don’t see where Trump is gonna get another bump from

The difference between 2016 and 2024 is that....

- Hilary was popular, but she wasn't popular
- Trump was more "sane", now his ass sounds like and looks like somebody needs to help him take a shyt, feed him, and give him medicine
- The mysteriousness of Hilary in the run up to the election and this was before people started to get hip to social media playing a huge role in election outcomes
- The email story

This time around Trump has none of that going for them except for the end of point 2. As of right now the only thing that he could do is pull some BS in regards to the election being rigged, him picking some "pick-me-n-gga" to say that Kamala put him/her in jail unfairly and pull the Willie Horton card