WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Crazy how each side has a completely different take on the interview. The right thinks it was great...literally sucking each other off about how great Trump and Elon are together. The other is saying it was a disaster.

The question to ask then is whether or not you think he he gained any new voters from this interview.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The :mjpls: twins have the inside info

Lol it's amazing how people play it like this isn't HIS fukkING PLATFORM. There are a bunch of tools out there to mitigate ddos attacks? You are telling me that multimillion dollar twitter uses none of them?

Who's fault is that?

I personally don't think it's a DDOS, I think is fukking servers can't handle the load and he isn't willing to pay for that service. He and Trump are two peas in a pod.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Crazy how each side has a completely different take on the interview. The right thinks it was great...literally sucking each other off about how great Trump and Elon are together. The other is saying it was a disaster.
Crazy how each side has a completely different take on January 6th. The right thinks it was great, the other saying it was a disaster. :mindblown:

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's wrong with the slogan?
our credibility :yeshrug:

the party of women's rights should be able to say what a woman is. not adding asterisks everywhere, to pander to a few mentally ill deviants

it's just a stupid fukking thing to let republicans clapback on so easily. i don't want to watch kamala give an eloquent, passionate defense of abortion rights on the debate stage, only for trump to shut her down by asking her why she wants trehs in sports :mjlol:i can't stand it

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Aren't you pretending to be a black woman?

full
weirdos. Pretend to be a black woman and can't interact normally with your dog

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
The Wall Street Journal is shytting on it. It was bad breh. All the right has is spin.