WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Crazy how each side has a completely different take on the interview. The right thinks it was great...literally sucking each other off about how great Trump and Elon are together. The other is saying it was a disaster.

The problem for Trump is that it's another thing that only appeals to the same people who are gonna vote for him anyway. Nothing he's doing appeals to normal people who aren't apart of the 46% of the country he appeals to. And now that we're in a high turnout election like 2020, that's gonna doom him.

Daps
our credibility :yeshrug:

the party of women's rights should be able to say what a woman is. not adding asterisks everywhere, to pander to a few mentally ill deviants

it's just a stupid fukking thing to let republicans clapback on so easily. i don't want to watch kamala give an eloquent, passionate defense of abortion rights on the debate stage, only for trump to shut her down by asking her why she wants trehs in sports :mjlol:i can't stand it
Why does she have to define what a woman is though? Because the right wants her to? Because whoever she defines as a woman will have their rights stripped right after? It is possible not to play their game, you only play right into it when you amplify a tweet from a nobody that has 1k likes. There is no part of Kamalas policu that requires her to define wtf a woman is. Trans women cant give birth and shes focused on abortion. Its the same concept as Isreal, these are non issues that the right want her to step in

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Crazy how each side has a completely different take on the interview. The right thinks it was great...literally sucking each other off about how great Trump and Elon are together. The other is saying it was a disaster.
Trump didn’t come off any more deranged than he usually did. Elon came off worse than he did. I think a lot of people never heard that dude speak until last night.

But overall, the message is similar to the Adin streams, “did this actually help him get new voters” and it seems like it really didn’t. I don’t think his sons realize that this is just placating to the same crowd.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
They don’t believe it was “great”, the whole entire thing was a disaster, and a quite obvious one at that. MAGA is 89% cope at this point, I mean, if you were writing a script, and in this script, you wrote that Trump would “survive” an “assassination attempt” 6 months before the election, you would 99.9% assume that Trump would run away with it. That’s what happened, and it’s still looking very shaky, lolololol complete and total shambles

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
Elon tweeted that he’d have her on but we know what kind of interview it would be

Just constant attacks from him trying to make her look bad
It’s a lose-lose for her to do an interview now. I know we are on a very shortened timeline but we only on like week 3. If she does an interview, it doesn’t get the people who hate her/dems to suddenly go on her side. I also think it doesn’t make those for her to be like Biden’s debate and all of a sudden turn on her.