WHO WINS?

• Total voters

br82186

Superstar
Daps
He tried to shut it down with the first time . If this fool tries to put Elon in any kind of position of political power :snoop:
Be honest don't be surprised him, Jeanine Pirro and other Fox News, Newmax pundits and people in jail for J6 are given government jobs.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I hate-listen to my local right wing talk radio throughout the day just to see what’s percolating in their bubble (usually the same bullshyt cac mamba obsesses over on here, but without the pretense of pretending they don’t support it)….and apparently the next attack on cuddly affable midwestern Caucasian grandpa Tim Walz, is that he’s a secret radical islamicist because he met with a local Minnesota imam a couple of times :mjlol:

These things are usually coordinated in right wing media so I’m guessing it’ll be on FoxNews and all that today as well … just wild to me the type of smears they decide to go with…go with stolen valor when the top of their ticket is a notorious draft dodger that insults American POW’s and dead soldiers…try to connect people to people they’ve met, when their candidate has hosted neo nazis for dinner :mjlol:

Tangent..I started going to the YouTube live comments of that station’s midday show, then they banned me one day for no reason…now I come back like damn near every day to troll…join me if you’d like

They go live at noon CST :pachaha:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

CNN tries to throw cold water on any good news for Kamala

I don’t think anyone should take it for granted and think it’s in the bag but let’s also not ignore the difference in momentum now from 2016 and 2020

If the polls are off and underestimate Trump as much as they did even in 2020 yes he would win but you could also say they could be off against Kamala and it could be a Kamala blowout

Plus Kamala still has the DNC bump I don’t see where Trump is gonna get another bump from

Last edited:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I didnt watch the video but how is Trump more popular now than in 2016 or 2020? I was talking to my brother in law's brother about this. He was saying the same thing (as a dem). it's an outright lie. what indication is there he's more popular now? he cant run as being an outsider or breath of fresh air either

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don’t think anyone should take it for granted and think it’s in the bag but let’s also not ignore the difference in momentum now from 2016 and 2020

If the polls are off and underestimate Trump as much as they did even in 2020 yes he would win but you could also say they could be off against Kamala and it could be a Kamala blowout

Plus Kamala still has the DNC bump I don’t see where Trump is gonna get another bump from

If we look at polling in 2020 Biden was ahead of where Kamala is now by a few points around this time. Plus there was also COVID that gave Biden somewhat of a boost. The election will be very, very close and Kamala will need over-perform with a lot of key voters.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If we look at polling in 2020 Biden was ahead of where Kamala is now by a few points around this time. Plus there was also COVID that gave Biden somewhat of a boost. The election will be very, very close and Kamala will need over-perform with a lot of key voters.

The difference is Kamala just got in the race three weeks ago and is gaining voting swing momentum at a historic pace plus still has the DNC bump

Yeah it will be close. 99 percent of elections are and nothing should be taken for granted we should approach it like she’s down but she clearly has the momentum and I don’t see how Trump can take it back

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The difference is Kamala just got in the race three weeks ago and is gaining voting swing momentum at a historic pace plus still has the DNC bump

Yeah it will be close. 99 percent of elections are and nothing should be taken for granted we should approach it like she’s down but she clearly has the momentum and I don’t see how Trump can take it back
I think the point they were trying to make is to not underestimate Trump voters and assume Kamala has it in the bag regardless of momentum. If we get cocky people don't feel the need to vote when they need all of the votes they can get.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the point they were trying to make is to not underestimate Trump voters and assume Kamala has it in the bag regardless of momentum. If we get cocky people don't feel the need to vote when they need all of the votes they can get.

That’s why I liked how Kamala told her base don’t look at polls yesterday