GOATpernick

Troy, the God
Supporter
Daps

4O6cQCF.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Wild shyt..... Every woman needs to see that. If they still wanna vote for the Trump/Vance ticket after abortion bans, potential abortion bans, attacks on divorcees, attacks on their right to be single and childless, etc... etc... then it is what it is... :manny:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I have no doubt that Russia would be willing to send Israel weapons.

My question is: What is the likelihood that either China or Russia would send troops to defend Israel?

China is zero percent based on past behavior. Russia is more debatable, but right now lacks the bandwidth.

So what is Israel's current alternative to the US?

russia ain't sending troops to israel, they're getting support from iran and they have increased muslim immigration for years.

Daps
why the fukk aren't you caling on Hamas to surrender?

you whine and cry that israel outmatchines palestine, which means the war can only end one way. so why the fukk aren't you calling on Hamas to surrender, if you supposedly "care about kids"?
Hamas should surrender and face justice for massacring civilians and the Isreali government should see international courts for bombing civilians. I feel like most people in America agree that civilians should not be murdered and I do not think anyone on thecoli not named sccit feels differently. Isreal needs to hold its own nuts if it wants to carpetbomb its surroundings. Its optically a terrible look to be supplying a government doing what Benny and his boys are