WHO WINS?

• Total voters

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I have no faith in Florida voters. I would love to be proven wrong, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Florida has the perfect climate, literally and figuratively, for Trumpism.
Same here, but Kamala's campaign putting more resources there is a good sign that maybe there is a slight glimmer of hope.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol: The Soros sh1t makes the right lose their minds

I don’t follow politics as closely as some of you.

Isn’t Soros basically the lefts version of the Koch bros. A billionaire who donates tons of money to left wing causes?

The right makes Soros seem like the most evil person to ever exist and is responsible for every major atrocity

br82186

Superstar
Daps

:mjlol: The Soros sh1t makes the right lose their minds

I don’t follow politics as closely as some of you.

Isn’t Soros basically the lefts version of the Koch bros. A billionaire who donates tons of money to left wing causes?

The right makes Soros seem like the most evil person to ever exist and is responsible for every major atrocity

DAWG! Musk, Peter Thiel and Miriam Adelson are literally everything the right accuses Soros of :mjlol:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

what a productive family :mjlol:

if people like him weren't so dumb imagine how much damage they could do. your dad just tried to assassinate a former president and current candidate and you don't think they'll come searching the family home? that hard drive should have been destroyed the minute you heard his name on the news, but these sickos can't stomach the thought of getting rid of their precious content.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
You do know Trump only won Florida by 300k votes right? Yall dudes going to be copping extra pleas after election night with FL goes blue

If Harris wins Florida, I'll be more than happy to eat crow. But Florida is gonna Florida so I don't have high hopes for it flipping.

Also, Trump is droning on and on again at the moment, too much bullshyt but he was drooling, talking about hydrogen cars, hugging charts in bed, fukked up pronouncing "Charlottesville", and more.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
I’m watching the movie Vice with Christian Bale and it’s crazy how cartoonish Trump and company are in comparison to the evil efficiency of dikk Cheney.

It also reminded me how embarrassing it was for posters on this forum and Dems a large to celebrate a Cheney endorsement. :snoop:
Him and his daughter can both fukk themselves to the deepest pits of hell in the afterlife. Cheering for both Cheney's and boasting about their endorsements. :scust::scust::scust::scust::scust: