WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mean with him losing right? Because you know ain't relinquishing his title in 2028.
breh, you guys really have to cut this shyt out :dead:

if trump was 60 years old, MAYBE i could buy into the "fear" of trump trying to remain in power in 2029. but it's not going to fukking happen

-the republican party will not rip up the constitution for donald trump. yes, i know they're a bunch of pussies, but it's not happening. if for no other reason than they all want to run for president in '28 themselves
-trump is a fat, obese, feeble, sickly 78 year old. he DOES NOT HAVE THE HEALTH to become a dictator in 2029 :dead:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
All the audio clips are gonna be fantastic.

People complaining about Harris speeches getting stale about to get new material

When they start talking about Harris with no filter or TV edit/pause

maxresdefault.jpg

br82186

Superstar
Daps

if trump was 60 years old, MAYBE i could buy into the "fear" of trump trying to remain in power in 2029. but it's not going to fukking happen

-the republican party will not rip up the constitution for donald trump. yes, i know they're a bunch of pussies, but it's not happening. if for no other reason than they all want to run for president in '28 themselves
-trump is a fat, obese, feeble, sickly 78 year old. he DOES NOT HAVE THE HEALTH to become a dictator in 2029 :dead:
N-gga we are talking about Trump, that goof will do his damnest to hold unto power even if his ass looks and sounds like Paw Paw from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

But Ronnie Johnson said trump could live till he's 200. :lupe:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

The campaign had no awareness that the charter plane had been owned by Mr. Epstein,” the spokeswoman said, adding that the charter was commissioned by a vendor that has often been used by the campaign. “We heard about the former owner through the media.”
Lol
Trump’s own private plane, a 727 named “Trump Force One,” was having mechanical difficulties, which led them to land in Billings, about two hours east of Bozeman. After Bozeman, Trump used Epstein’s old plane to travel Saturday to a fundraiser in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, and then to Aspen and Denver. “Trump Force One” was then able to pick Trump up in Denver.
Just lol