WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah it’s a bit ambitious but overall I think it’s fair to say with the way things are going it’s Kamala’s to win and she can only lose by F’in up because I don’t see where Trump gets a bump from in the next few months if he couldn’t get one when he got shot

This kind of feels like 2012 when Obama's campaign started going in on Romney and he started to pull away.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
palestinian-militants-drive-back-gaza-79627807.jpg

some people aren't ok with this, breh. i know you don't care, but some people do

And this justifies massacring 40k civilians (many of whom are kids) and starving thousands of people?

And if our weapons aren't needed like you claim then it's irrelevant, Israel can handle its own business.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And this justifies massacring 40k civilians (many of whom are kids) and starving thousands of people?

And if our weapons aren't needed like you claim then it's irrelevant, Israel can handle its own business.
why the fukk aren't you caling on Hamas to surrender?

you whine and cry that israel outmatchines palestine, which means the war can only end one way. so why the fukk aren't you calling on Hamas to surrender, if you supposedly "care about kids"?

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Art of dialogue has had on a bunch of people the last few days saying crazy sh1t about Kamala and how she laughed at them when they were sentenced to prison

GOP had to have give the bag to some of these black podcasts lately in a desperate attempt to suppress the black vote

Math Hoffa been on that sh1t too

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
+9 in Wisconsin? I'm hopeful but not THAT hopeful.. Either way the polling averages are continuing to rise for Kamala :whew:
I don't think that Kamala will win any "swing" state by more than 5%. If she wins any of those states by more than that, it means that the election is a blowout.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
why the fukk aren't you caling on Hamas to surrender?

you whine and cry that israel outmatchines palestine, which means the war can only end one way. so why the fukk aren't you calling on Hamas to surrender, if you supposedly "care about kids"?

I like how you just ignored the question :comeon:

Hamas should surrender. But "calling on Hamas to surrender" is a waste of time. My tax dollars aren't funding Hamas, I didn't vote for them, and have no influence on what they do. What I do know is I don't want politicians I voted for funding heinous war crimes. It's that simple.

"The other side should just surrender" isn't and never was a justification for war crimes.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

Hamas should surrender. But "calling on Hamas to surrender" is a waste of time. My tax dollars aren't funding Hamas, I didn't vote for them, and have no influence on what they do. What I do know is I don't want politicians I voted for funding heinous war crimes. It's that simple.

"The other side should just surrender" isn't and never was a justification for war crimes.
Just out of curiosity do you think American committed war crimes against Nazi Germany?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

it is when they're engaged in a fukking 80 year crash dummy mission, that's only getting their own people killed

start holding Hamas accountable, or miss us with the fake outrage

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just out of curiosity do you think American committed war crimes against Nazi Germany?

I don't know about it in enough detail to really have an opinion :yeshrug:

But if they were slaughtering a bunch of civilians and intentionally starving civilians, then yes.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
it is when they're engaged in a fukking 80 year crash dummy mission, that's only getting their own people killed

start holding Hamas accountable, or miss us with the fake outrage

And how am I supposed to "hold Hamas accountable" :mjlol: I'm very confident they don't give a fukk about my opinion