WHO WINS?

• Total voters

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Manosphere gonna go nuts, if they manage to read that far into Project 2025 :picard:
40qhlp.png

In this case happy

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

good luck :mjlol:

The fact that Trumps behavior is easily predictable in that we know he's a petulant child, why would anyone sane want him with any levers of power? He could literally wake up in the middle of the night, take a shyt and eat some skittles and randomly decide to bomb Canada then hop on Twitter to complain about fake news. Why would anyone subscribe for that kind of lunacy unless they were batshyt crazy as well.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
The fact that Trumps behavior is easily predictable in that we know he's a petulant child, why would anyone sane want him with any levers of power? He could literally wake up in the middle of the night, take a shyt and eat some skittles and randomly decide to bomb Canada then hop on Twitter to complain about fake news. Why would anyone subscribe for that kind of lunacy unless they were batshyt crazy as well.
Replace Canada with Mexico and somehow I feel more people will accept that than you realise :francis:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Wild shyt..... Every woman needs to see that. If they still wanna vote for the Trump/Vance ticket after abortion bans, potential abortion bans, attacks on divorcees, attacks on their right to be single and childless, etc... etc... then it is what it is... :manny:

These Project 2025 heathen must be big fans of Handmaids Tale