WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Showing up to the border to bytch and moan about it after you torpedoed the best border deal in decades is nasty work.
Over the long term, I think it works in Trump's favor. The Republicans are only going to get blame on this in the short term. Voter memories are short and Biden is the President. Biden will go back to getting the blame again. Especially as long as he continues to do nothing.

Trump projected strength and did Executive Actions on the border. Voters expect Biden to be able to do the same as the President and he's failed.

If Trump didn't demonize migrants/immigrants the way he does and came off as semi normal, this would be an even bigger problem for Biden.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Over the long term, I think it works in Trump's favor. The Republicans are only going to get blame on this in the short term. Voter memories are short and Biden is the President. Biden will go back to getting the blame again. Especially as long as he continues to do nothing.

Trump projected strength and did Executive Actions on the border. Voters expect Biden to be able to do the same as the President and he's failed.

If Trump didn't demonize migrants/immigrants the way he does and came off as semi normal, this would be an even bigger problem for Biden.
i dont even see republicans getting blame in the short term. there is no way for democrats to win by trying to give republicans what they want.

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont even see republicans getting blame in the short term. there is no way for democrats to win by trying to give republicans what they want.
It never works in their favor so I don't even know why Dems keeping trying this strategy. It just alienates the voters that are already in their party.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
It never works in their favor so I don't even know why Dems keeping trying this strategy. It just alienates the voters that are already in their party.
It's only worked with Clinton in the 90s and hasn't since because the GOP just keeps moving to the right, and Dems chase them. It's a stupid strategy that ultimately fukks us all.

Voters are not serious and we elect unserious people, and those people end up getting jobs in the media to be unserious. Its just a joke.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

It's only worked with Clinton in the 90s and hasn't since because the GOP just keeps moving to the right, and Dems chase them. It's a stupid strategy that ultimately fukks us all.

Voters are not serious and we elect unserious people, and those people end up getting jobs in the media to be unserious. Its just a joke.
What’s the other option?

Last edited:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
What’s the other option?
he could start by looking for legal ways of using executive action to increase the processing of migrants instead of trying to slow it down. he also has to accept that a democrat isnt winning on immigration as long as he accepts the republican precepts on the issue. strategically, any caving on this is just making it worse for himself and his coalition.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
he could start by looking for legal ways of using executive action to increase the processing of migrants instead of trying to slow it down. he also has to accept that a democrat isnt winning on immigration as long as he accepts the republican precepts on the issue. strategically, any caving on this is just making it worse for himself and his coalition.
Now this is unserious

• Haha
Reactions: NZA

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

Hell the Democrats agreed to everything Republicans wanted on the border but Republicans voted no.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Over the long term, I think it works in Trump's favor. The Republicans are only going to get blame on this in the short term
we aren't even seeing this materialize :heh:

and we all know why. what's the average person's word association, with Democrats and illegal immigration? weakness. crying about the wall. crying about trump trying to get tough on the issue. AOC crying in photo ops. "let them in, we're sanctuary cities!"

dems are so weak on illegal immigration, that no one is even taking them seriously when they try to blame R's for tanking the bill. we all know this is true

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Hell the Democrats agreed to everything Republicans wanted on the border but Republicans voted no.
Because they are going to move things further to the right knowing the Dems will chase it. Its fukking absurd and the Dems do it on every policy. Its why its important to realize the Dems are a right-wing party.