WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The Warlord is about to get Stone Cold level pops when he shows up at campaign stops. They were chanting his name in Detroit last night.

They should find a way to have all the Dem candidates on stage with her at the DNC.
His legacy as top 5 DOA is being cemented. This is like watching Lebron in his final year, nobody is missing this.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We don't need President Magoo on the campaign trail.

I say parade him out, have him do 5 minutes of canned speech and whisk him away.

We don't need him for sure, I realize there's some liability but if he's completely absent then Fox news will run with a story about how democrats are divided, Biden is a puppet/ in hiding, whatever the fukk else.

Let Biden smile & have a pass the torch moment with Kamala here and there. They can be working together but have stark contrasts in platform & demeanor at the same time

Last edited:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
His legacy as top 5 DOA is being cemented. This is like watching Lebron in his final year, nobody is missing this.
His legacy is failure.

Nobody wants to see him. Its all fake sympathy from fickle voters.

Putting him out there simply reminds people that he's a failure.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Your trolling not even B level? What are you talking about? :dahell:
I don't troll. I'm dead serious. Being forced to back down from a wannabe dictator because the former President, former Speaker, rich donors and other members of Congress turned on you makes you a weak failure.

The President is the ultimate guardian of Democracy. He was forced to back down from the biggest domestic enemy in United States history. The bullshyt narrative that the Bulwark and Democrats have made that Biden did the right thing and "saved" Democracy by stepping down is outrageous.

He will go down in history as the most accomplished failed President in history. A record number of accomplishments that unfortunately don't even matter.

shonuff

All Star
Daps
I'm about sick not just of the trolls on this board but also the news mediathat trolls for Trump

With the news - CNN is pushing how the Trump campaign is asking why Harris isn't taking questions from the press ....

Like why the fukk is a news network pushing a diversionary strategy by an opponent ?? Like CNN should be like what questions do you want us to ask ? And then follow that up with ok whats your answer to THESE questions we have for you ? Since if she should be answering questions from the press ...then you should too

Second is this ridiculous Palestinian issue - like IDGAF about this issue .... the majority of the electorate doesn't care about this issue - the news media is focusing on this issue becuase conflict sells or of course its a GOP effort to split the voters on the left -

those of us who want Trump out need to say to this group and to the news media - we are focused on winning an election ...if you don't want to get on board then get off here and see if you can ride on the Trump express .

And the news media just needs to be called out for thier shilling for conflict and by extension shilling for trump