WHO WINS?

• Total voters

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I mean... Obama and Biden had full control of their 1st term and pissed it away. Biden decided till now to actually have great laws. All those Trump laws should have been day one! They probably would got those pushed through immediately after Jan 6
What did they have the ability to pass that they didn’t?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a waste of time. His presence does nothing to help her campaign.

The Warlord is about to get Stone Cold level pops when he shows up at campaign stops. They were chanting his name in Detroit last night.

They should find a way to have all the Dem candidates on stage with her at the DNC.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Low key I could kinda see him waffling on this. I'd be surprised if he outright doesn't debate Kamala... his ego can't stand to let her have that moment

So at some point he has to play ball and negotiate with say ABC. there's no way he cant

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
The Warlord is about to get Stone Cold level pops when he shows up at campaign stops. They were chanting his name in Detroit last night.

They should find a way to have all the Dem candidates on stage with her at the DNC.
They were chanting Biden's name?

Lmao chanting a guy's name because he was forced to back down from a wannabe dictator under the disguise of saving democracy by elevating Harris is insane levels of the matrix.

Daps

The Art of the Deal
Why does it makes Biden sound like a god damn Transformer?

Biden expected to be deployed lol
Dark Brandon: Unleashed :wow:

Agreed, 2 Weeks Notice Biden fits in perfectly with the vibes of the Harris/Walz campaign. The energy levels may have Biden's old ass crip walking at the DNC