WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
:dead:Republicans must really think they are cooked. They are resorting to fan fiction now. First Trump and Stephen Miller now this bozo.:mjlol:

Yeah, all this wish casting would be sad if it wasn't hilarious.

- Biden didn't have Covid
- Biden is going to crash the DNC on some Hollywood Hogan "Bash at the Beach" shyt and take back the nomination
- Kamala going to dump Walz cause of some B.S about his military record

:duck::duck:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
This morning this came out
Yeah the Harris campaign has been playing with fire with this "No Policy, All Vibes" campaign. It's smart for as long as you can get away with it, but it looks like the bill is coming due. She's gonna have to start making some tough decisions.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Yeah the Harris campaign has been playing with fire with this "No Policy, All Vibes" campaign. It's smart for as long as you can get away with it, but it looks like the bill is coming due. She's gonna have to start making some tough decisions.
Eh she needs to just release her policy positions eventually. Those things take time to get in writing, have economic factors validated etc.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Its a fantasy of mine that he gives a press conference or speech and invokes the phrase " God is on our side " and he promptly gets struck by lightning and dies.

With this storm hovering over the east coast I hope that happens ....
Would Piers Morgan say God assassinated him? :lupe:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thing is Biden is still president.. ain’t shyt trump can do between Nov 6 and Jan 20 but accept the L lmaoo

Yep let time was a bigger worry because he was already in the White House there is nothing he can do this time

Let him try the same sh1t and all he’s gonna end up doing is destroying the Republican Party even more because they are gonna have to go along with it and getting more of his followers football numbers

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Alright Nancy you can have a seat now, we don't need republicans using you as some boogeyman

She mad Biden told her eat a dikk and threw his support behind Harris….

This bytch wanted a contested convention m, I’m sorry but the last time that happened Nixon won in a land slide…. the fact she wanted a contested convention tells me this bytch is an agent of chaos and low key wanted Trump to win…

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
She mad Biden told her eat a dikk and threw his support behind Harris….

This bytch wanted a contested convention m, I’m sorry but the last time that happened Nixon won in a land slide…. the fact she wanted a contested convention tells me this bytch is an agent of chaos and low key wanted Trump to win…
Im curious if she genuinely had stans on here :pachaha: