Wisconsin

b9aea761-f350-4235-b4be-9274f08d8791_text.gif

shonuff

All Star
Daps

:russ: these mfs bout to revoke the white status of cacs with German ancestry

First it was he quit

Then it was he was a leech having always been in..public service

Now he's actually an unassimilated German ????

This is the funny shyt - it just shows how racist the party is becuase they are ALWAYS making the fact that someone is from elsewhere as a negative÷

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't troll. I'm dead serious. Being forced to back down from a wannabe dictator because the former President, former Speaker, rich donors and other members of Congress turned on you makes you a weak failure.

The President is the ultimate guardian of Democracy. He was forced to back down from the biggest domestic enemy in United States history. The bullshyt narrative that the Bulwark and Democrats have made that Biden did the right thing and "saved" Democracy by stepping down is outrageous.

He will go down in history as the most accomplished failed President in history. A record number of accomplishments that unfortunately don't even matter.
crazy because if he was gonna step down, he should have just done it a year ago :dead:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Second is this ridiculous Palestinian issue - like IDGAF about this issue .... the majority of the electorate doesn't care about this issue - the news media is focusing on this issue becuase conflict sells or of course its a GOP effort to split the voters on the left -

those of us who want Trump out need to say to this group and to the news media - we are focused on winning an election ...if you don't want to get on board then get off here and see if you can ride on the Trump express .
thank-you-michael-scott.gif

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
First it was he quit

Then it was he was a leech having always been in..public service

Now he's actually an unassimilated German ????

This is the funny shyt - it just shows how racist the party is becuase they are ALWAYS making the fact that someone is from elsewhere as a negative÷
Ben Franklin "“The Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted.”

:pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
She mad Biden told her eat a dikk and threw his support behind Harris….

This bytch wanted a contested convention m, I’m sorry but the last time that happened Nixon won in a land slide…. the fact she wanted a contested convention tells me this bytch is an agent of chaos and low key wanted Trump to win…

To be honest, Nancy/Chuck/Obama all wanted their say in WHO the nominee was going to be along with many big donors... The fact that Biden squashed all of that immediately is another reason to :salute: