WHO WINS?

• Total voters

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Damn. Thats like the exact lines I was saying she needed to say. That Biden needed to say. Wow.

"fukk the metrics of the economy I want to bring down prices"

"you know it and I know it"

Read a piece from Micahel Sandel a week ago, said that for most people inflation is not about a few dollars but the feeling that they can't get ahead no matter how hard they try,

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Good thing the GOP doesn't have a Pelosi in leadership. The smart move would have been to dump him on age reasons and find somebody who could speak in complete sentences.
Put him in coach
giphy.webp

:troll:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Some of y'all need to stop. Biden isn't "hated" by Democrats or independent voters. He will do her well to go out and talk to some midwestern/rural folks on the trail. He's a net positive on the trail.
Nobody is showing up to see Biden. They are showing up for everyone else. He adds nothing of value and his presence isn't going to convince white voters that would have voted for him, but not Harris to suddenly change their minds. Thats baked in because race and gender is baked in.

The party betrayed and rejected him. You don't put rejects out there to generate excitement. No voter is going to sit there and say "I was not sure about Harris but Biden convinced me to go with her!"

Honestly, if they put him out there, or if he shows up at the DNC, he will receive the biggest fake sympathy applause of all time and that will be one of the most pathetic moments in political history.

Last edited: