WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Have you seen gas prices man? That’s another 30 minutes of driving. :childplease:

And everyone knows MAGA wants to finish off Palestine, jail protestors and deport Muslims, no need to waste time protesting people advocating that. :camby:

Plus why would they want their voices heard at a press conference full of cameras and with 15 people in attendance when they can be drowned out in a sea of thousands :what:
can’t take those fools serious man. Those chants do nothing but fukking help Trump

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fair enough.

What is the appropriate forum to discuss the United States complicity in what's happening in Israel with someone running for president? If folks position is that anything that might cause Harris to stumble or prevent her from hitting her pop culture punchlines is off limits then say that. But don't pretend it's a time and place issue like Kamala has something scheduled next week. :manny:

You gotta pick your battles. If I'm a Palestinian or a Muslim Arab, I know my chances are better with Kamala even if only marginally better. Trump....the guy who set the Abraham Accords in motion and moved the US embassy to Jerusalem is not the guy you want in office if you're serious about protecting your people. They better get their money up and start removing people from office ala Cory Bush and Jaamal Bowman until their concerns are seriously heard. Also get Kamala in office, then you can get on her ass holding all the protests and marches you want. That's how black people should be moving imo as well tbh.

Daps
Just donated to Kamala. First time donating to a campaign ever. I can't afford a lot right now, but I felt like doing it, and I'd like to do more to help this election cycle. Anything else I can do besides donating?
Thats huge breh! Great shyt. It really depends on you and your availability. If you dont mind door knocking or making phone calls definitely check out volunteering with your local Democrats. If you have enough freetime there are Super PACs that'll pay for door knocking. If you need help looking into that further feel free to to DM me and I'll help you out

If you don't have much time, check out if your friends and family are registered to vote. If youre also in FL then we gotta mail our shyt off. Even if you only reach one person it can make a huge difference. When I was 18 a random white woman knocking at my door was my political activation. In my fam only me and my dead dad can vote (I have dual citizenship) so I didnt know shyt about the process until she explained shyt and helped me register to vote. I dont even know how the Dems found me, I asked her if it was because I was black and I could tell the question threw her :pachaha:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
why do you only care about the israel/gaza conflict, and not all the other conflicts currently happening around the world?
Which genocidal massacre is currently taking place in which the President is coming out and saying the official stance of the United States is to support the people committing the massacre and our tax dollars are being spent on give them the weapons they're using to murder tens of thousands of kids in the span of a few months?

you couldn't even point out Gaza on a blank map.
1otri4.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
If I'm a Palestinian or a Muslim Arab, I know my chances are better with Kamala even if only marginally better.
I think they know that which is why they're trying to appeal to her and not trump.
They better get their money up and start removing people from office
Yeah, not sure if you've seen what happening over there but the AIPAC model ain't going to work for a people that are being systematically eradicated.
Also get Kamala in office, then you can get on her ass holding all the protests and marches you want.
I think the argument would be once she's elected it's too late. Unless you get her on the record for something ahead of time there's zero reason to believe she's going to do something after the fact.

King Kreole

Daps
Yeah those hecklers have damaged her momentum which helps Trump. THERE’S NO DOUBT Trump will be worse for Palestine than Kamala.
I agree that Trump would most likely be worse for Palestinian rights than Kamala, which is why I support her. But it was Kamala Harris, not the hecklers, who damaged her momentum by responding poorly. She had many different ways she could have responded and chose this one. She has to win votes, she's not entitled to them.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
THERE’S NO DOUBT Trump will be worse for Palestine than Kamala.
Sure. But when people say this what are they imagining. What is it that Israel wants to do that they're not able to because trump isn't in office? They're going to get more weapons sent over there? Even more people are going to be killed?

Peoples entire families have been eradicated while Biden is president.

King Kreole

Daps
You gotta pick your battles. If I'm a Palestinian or a Muslim Arab, I know my chances are better with Kamala even if only marginally better. Trump....the guy who set the Abraham Accords in motion and moved the US embassy to Jerusalem is not the guy you want in office if you're serious about protecting your people. They better get their money up and start removing people from office ala Cory Bush and Jaamal Bowman until their concerns are seriously heard. Also get Kamala in office, then you can get on her ass holding all the protests and marches you want. That's how black people should be moving imo as well tbh.
So they should only make their voices heard and try to pressure her to take good positions when Kamala is facing no threat and they have no leverage because she's already got what she wants from them? Sign the contract then ask for a raise.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
After hearing Obama take the high road for 8 years, it is refreshing to see Kamala go Oakland on a heckler on the first try. :wow:
Obama taking the high road makes him looks wise and distinguished

A woman taking the high road makes her look weak and not respected.

She did the best thing for her image.

Daps
Yeah those hecklers have damaged her momentum which helps Trump. THERE’S NO DOUBT Trump will be worse for Palestine than Kamala.

:russ:

stop it.

her momentum hasn’t even been scathed. did you not see how the crowd reacted to her response? no one will remember this tomorrow.

momentum this great isn’t even going to suffer a nick from some bum ass agent provocateurs.