WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Go vote for Trump. I wish she would have told that protester to fukk off on national TV
If that's your position on the Palestinian rights and protestors then actually it's you who is more aligned with Trump. But I think you should still vote for Kamala.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
:russ:

stop it.

her momentum hasn’t even been scathed. did you not see how the crowd reacted to her response? no one will remember this tomorrow.

momentum this great isn’t even going to suffer a nick from some bum ass agent provocateurs.
I was being hyperbolic to make a point. Those hecklers didn’t further their cause but only slightly hurt Kamala’s momentum with moral abstainers which helps Trump.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If that's your position on the Palestinian rights and protestors then actually it's you who is more aligned with Trump

where does your moral high ground come from, given that you don't give a fukk about the israeli women slaughtered by Hamas?

it's not really anyone's fault but Hamas that they started something they couldn't finish, with a superior military power. and it's certainly not american voters' priority

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
K
Just donated to Kamala. First time donating to a campaign ever. I can't afford a lot right now, but I felt like doing it, and I'd like to do more to help this election cycle. Anything else I can do besides donating?
Good shyt breh...I been donating even posted my receipts on here...if you go to the act blue website they will have a link to volunteer....a person in your community will call you and invite you to a function ...my lil nieces and nephews are putting in work for Kamala in Las Vegas:wow:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Sure. But when people say this what are they imagining. What is it that Israel wants to do that they're not able to because trump isn't in office? They're going to get more weapons sent over there? Even more people are going to be killed?

Peoples entire families have been eradicated while Biden is president.
Yes more people will be killed.

Also protesting will be dealt with more harshly domestically.

Also Muslims will be deported.

Also what’s going on in the UK will be happening here with white supremacists feeling emboldened to harass (at minimum) Muslims without any backlash from the leader of the country.

So yes I think Trump winning is bad for a lot of interested parties.

Heckling the person most likely to help you and chanting they can’t hide because they are fueling a genocide probably isn’t in your best interest.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
where does your moral high ground come from, given that you don't give a fukk about the israeli women slaughtered by Hamas?

it's not really anyone's fault but Hamas that they started something they couldn't finish, with a superior military power. and it's certainly not american voters' priority
So the answer is to kill triple the innocent women and children in Gaza? Fighting fire with fire?

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Yes more people will be killed.

Also protesting will be dealt with more harshly domestically.

Also Muslims will be deported.

Also what’s going on in the UK will be happening here with white supremacists feeling emboldened to harass (at minimum) Muslims without any backlash from the leader of the country.

So yes I think Trump winning is bad for a lot of interested parties.
I can't blame someone for after having their family massacred by weapons rubber stamped by Biden for not being moved by “you also might get arrested for protesting.”