WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know none of these BlueMAGA goons give a fukk about Palestinian lives, but for God sakes she did that shyt in Michigan, the same state where over 140,000 people voted in protest of Biden's handling of Gaza.

That was a dumb thing to say not only morally, but politically too. :snoop:
serious people are trying to win an election, not pretend to care about a foreign country that started a war with a more heavily armed country :camby:

if Gazans are such outmatched victims, why aren't you morons calling for Hamas to surrender? :what:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
where does your moral high ground come from, given that you don't give a fukk about the israeli women slaughtered by Hamas?

it's not really anyone's fault but Hamas that they started something they couldn't finish, with a superior military power. and it's certainly not american voters' priority

You can call it moral high ground if you want, but your takes on this issue are indisputably more aligned with Donald Trump and the far-right than Kamala Harris (or even Joe Biden) and the Democrats. This is exactly the kind of discourse and thinking you will find at home at a Trump rally:

i don't give a fukk about Gaza for the next 3 months, and i will not apologize for that. these morons can :camby:

if it's that bad for Gazans, you would think Hamas would consider freeing the hostages, huh? not that you hold the radical islamic terrorists who started the war accountable

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
No you're just a white supremacist, so you don't understand the feeling losing dozens of family members due to genocide/racism. You think brand it as " lose for gaza", because you're a racist zionist piece of shyt that only care about your own 4 walls surrounding you. Typical white man

Everything you're saying could be true about that guy but I still have questions for the people who are saying she handled it poorly.

1. Did you watch the entire clip? It's more than just the one little soundbite.

2. Do we know what these people were saying/chanting?

3. This is a little off-topic but WHY are they not showing up in force to Trump rallies? Where he has made it clear... he's rooting for genocide

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I know none of these BlueMAGA goons give a fukk about Palestinian lives, but for God sakes she did that shyt in Michigan, the same state where over 140,000 people voted in protest of Biden's handling of Gaza.

That was a dumb thing to say not only morally, but politically too. :snoop:
Man fukk them Palestinians we trying to take out orange Hitler, no one can save them right now

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Have you seen gas prices man? That’s another 30 minutes of driving. :childplease:

Hallelujah! Amen, Brother! No one and I mean no one is going to make us forget what BLUE MAGA took from us!

@mastermind had to get a second consulting job just to buy organic eggs and conflict free avocado

@No1 had to push back opening his own practice for 3 months

@Professor Emeritus couldn't even spec his M5 the way he wanted

Times are hard and they're only going to get harder if this corporatist Jamaican witch enacts her liberal agenda

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I can't blame someone for after having their family massacred by weapons rubber stamped by Biden for not being moved by “you also might get arrested for protesting.”
And your loved ones might also get deported

And MORE of your loved ones might be massacred

And etc etc etc

They should do what they feel is right. I feel like doing anything that will get Trump back in power will end up causing them a lot more pain in multiple ways but I’m just some guy and some of our Allstars said we shouldn’t speak in hypotheticals so maybe you’re right things won’t be any worse with Trump :yeshrug:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Didn't kamala already say their needs to be an immediate cease fire and two state solution, I don't think her shytting on bidens agenda is a winning solution tbh. Lose lose
Yes.

The protestors want more. They want an arms embargo.

But she also isn’t going to announce support for that. She isn’t going to undermine her boss even though he’s been uniquely bad on this issue.

Carter, Reagan, HW Bush, Clinton, Obama… hell even W Bush probably would have imposed a ceasefire back in December after the first hostage release and Palestinian prisoner releases..

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
No we absolutely are not well aware of where she stands. In fact, she has purposefully been evasive about exactly where she stands because taking a public stand would be electorally difficult. You cannot point to any public statement she has made since becoming the nominee endorsing a specific policy on this issue. She hasn't mentioned whether she believes the ICC has valid jurisdiction for their Netanyahu arrest warrant. She hasn't mentioned whether she believes the IDF has committed war crimes. She hasn't mentioned what she believes the appropriate level of material support the US should be providing to Israel.

It's been 2 weeks and if there is a debate in September... I'm sure some of those questions will be asked. The thing about the rallies is... Americans want to know what she is going to do for Americans.. I'm sorry but there's SEVERAL important domestic issues that are more important to the average American, it's just what it is.. that's reality